看板 PHX-Suns 關於我們 聯絡資訊
今天媒體日的超大量訊息,不是同一篇文章,每段話都是獨立的單獨訊息, 但是我看到這一堆英文字就累了,請原諒我沒有全文翻譯。 XDDD McDonough on the PG situation: "We're young there, we're inexperienced." Said Okobo has been a standout over the summer. PHX will continue to evaluate trade options McDonough says he feels like the Suns checked most of their boxes from over the summer with 3-point shooting, defense and more vets McDonough mentions side-to-side ball movement, secondary action, multiple pick-and-roll sets when talking about Igor Kokoskov's system McDonough on mentioned 3 of the 4 conference finalists last year (GSW, HOU, BOS) had small-ball lineups with 3-4 wings. Suns aspire to put out lineups like that in the future McDonough said Marquese Chriss had an up-and-down couple of years, but the biggest thing was concern about his fit with Deandre Ayton McDonough says this is the most shooting the Suns have had in his tenure as GM, which was an intentional goal this summer. We also have our first "T.J. Warren has worked on his shot" quote of the day McDonough says Booker got the sutures out of his hand last week, passed preseason conditioning test. He's been working on cardio and working out one-handed McDonough says T.J.Warren tweaked his shot and has looked good from the perimeter in offseason workouts. McDonough update on Devin Booker’s hand post-surgery: Got sutures out last week and is currently working out with splint on that right hand. The hope still is that he can be back right around opening night Oct. 17. Darrell Arthur won't be with Phoenix, McDonough said. Said it's a medical issue and he's staying back in Denver. #Suns McDonough talked about physicality the most when asked about Bender going into year three. They've seen more of that out of his game in offseason workouts. "For a young big, he's pretty unselfish, almost to a fault," GM Ryan McDonough said. "I feel like we check all the boxes on our do-list this summer," Phoenix @Suns GM Ryan McDonough. Acknowledged three-year window is over and it's time to win games. Also acknowledged the team is open to trades when asked about the point guard position. McDonough hinted at Jackson's defensive versatility opening up the possibility of Booker playing the 1. McDonough says Igor Kokoskov will get creative with the Suns' playmaking wings (Josh Jackson and Devin Booker), even if they don't have an established PG. He said Igor has these options with pass and cut to suggest they don't need a prototypical point guard. He mentioned how the Rockets had three or four wings on the court. So I can see your point on him being a DJ. Igor says he wanted to spend more one-on-one time with T.J. Warren during the offseason, but was busy with the pre-draft process. Says his shot looks tremendously better on 3s, but he will still play to his strengths of driving towards the basket. Maybe corner 3s incoming? Whoa. That was a different T.J. Warren. New haircut, super talkative, no one-word answers. Seemed really excited for the upcoming season and talked about his confidence with the 3-ball. T.J. Warren now has “Warren Jr.” on the back of his jersey for this upcoming season. Igor said defense will take priority over offense for Ayton and that he should take pride in being a rim protector. "Huge. That's balance." Igor said of Anderson's value to Ayton as a frontcourt partner. Referenced Nash/STAT having the space to work. Ayton said he has texted Nash a few times this offseason. Has been getting "big paragraphs" of advice he makes sure to read. Ayton says Igor is always on him in practice about becoming a defensive anchor. He’s been drilling in him to be like Rudy Gobert. "I can't really say anything," Deandre Ayton on his reaction to @JoelEmbiid "get his ass kicked this year." comments. Said he hasn't scored in an NBA game, but said he'll have commentary after he does that. Ryan Anderson said Deandre Ayton's touch and skill is amazing. He's played with Dwight Howard and Anthony Davis, mentioned how raw Davis was as a rookie but Ayton is advanced. Anderson said Ariza has been one of the closest friends he has ever had as a teammate. he's talked to Ariza almost once a day in the offseason. They've had "tons of conversations" about leading this young team as veterans. "We want to change the narrative of the Phoenix #Suns that it's been of late," Trevor Ariza when talking about himself and Ryan Anderson. "He's a dog. He'll do whatever it takes to win. He will cut your throat to win." Trevor Ariza when asked about the Devin Booker-Kobe Bryant comparisons. Trevor Ariza's advice to Josh Jackson was to never be afraid of a challenge. Jackson said guys like him and Ariza want the challenge of checking guys like Kevin Durant and LeBron James. Bridges said on the podcast that Trevor Ariza has he and Josh Jackson workout and put up shots with him every morning. Ariza's influence is already being felt heavily. "Read and react" is how Josh Jackson answered a question about the offense. Said it's about reading the defense as opposed to running sets. Said Igor's offense has multiple options. Daniels said at times last year he noticed the young guys getting a bit tired of the talk from veterans. Said the additions of Ariza and Anderson, who have won, helps get that message across more. Holmes said he was finishing a workout in Philly when Brett Brown called to let him know he had been traded. Said his first reaction was excitement for the opportunity in Phoenix. Just spoke to Shaquille Harrison. He told me his improved shooting stroke is going to shock a lot of people this year. Also mentioned to me how he's been watching film on Patrick Beverley. "The outside stuff don't bother me, because I worked hard to get to this point, and I'm not going to let anything stop me from getting where I want to go." Isaiah Canaan when asked about hearing names attached to the #Suns PG position. -- Your Phoenix Suns, Working Hard, Playing Harder. 運動視界 http://www.sportsv.net/authors/josephhou 粉絲團  https://www.facebook.com/josephhou0418 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 163.30.30.116 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/PHX-Suns/M.1537838794.A.479.html
guardyo : 重點大概就Warren在加強投射 下季可能長出底角三分 09/25 10:05
guardyo : 其他幾乎都是老鳥對菜鳥的鼓勵或已知訊息 09/25 10:05
guardyo : 還有雖然我對Knight的期望沒有比Okobo+Shaq高 09/25 10:07
guardyo : 但MCD看起來對先發PG是沒什麼備案== 09/25 10:08
redhessainnz: 我今天下班後(12小時後)沒人翻的話,我來翻吧 09/25 14:25
太感謝了,那我再加碼一段喔。(被打) McDonough said Kokoskov is a creative coach. He estimated Kokoskov has “100-plus plays” on his whiteboard. “His system is predicated on a lot of side-to-side ball movement, a lot of player movement,” McDonough said. “Multiple pick-and-roll actions. Even if we might have a traditional point guard or established point guard, he and his staff have been thinking all summer about creative ways to get the ball moving side to side and get it in the hands of our playmakers.” “We use the term blender,” he said. “Drive-and-kick and (an) extra pass, attacking from all different angles. Let ’em figure (it) out so it’s not one guy on a spotlight and everyone standing and watching.” “We’re trying to conceptually turn what you can call a weakness into a strength,” Kokoskov said.
bll135 : 樓上大大好久不見!! 09/25 14:51
※ 編輯: josephhou (163.30.30.116), 09/25/2018 14:57:33
i0ismile : 太長了 求翻譯... 09/25 18:30
buleball : 趁灰狼出脫Butler參一腳,剛好他想去快艇籃網,天空 09/25 23:01
buleball : 貝、Teodosic、籃網丁丁都ok,出個二輪籤收控衛! 09/25 23:01
DarthVader : 問題是快艇堅持要一輪籤啊 只能看能不能撿便宜了 09/26 03:58