看板 PHX-Suns 關於我們 聯絡資訊
https://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/nba/suns/2021/10/15/mikal-bridges-wants- stay-phoenix-suns-deadline-2018-rookie-extension-looms/8475787002/ Mikal Bridges 'wants' to stay with Suns as deadline for 2018 rookie extensions looms 2018新秀延長合約的期限即將截止,大橋希望能與太陽同在 Duane Rankin / Arizona Republic Published 5:08 p.m. MT Oct. 15, 2021 Deandre Ayton isn't the only Suns up for a rookie extension. Mikal Bridges is as well and let it be known that's definitely on his mind with the Monday deadline looming to get a deal done for first rounders in the 2018 draft. "Obviously, I want to be here," the 10th overall pick in the 2018 draft said after Friday's practice. "I love the city here. You can see on my Twitter I talk about it all the time. I might not like the (Arizona) Cardinals, but I love it here, man." Bridges grew up a Rams fan when they played in St. Louis before moving back to Los Angeles, but he has strong desires to continue his career long term in Phoenix. "You can control what you can control at the end of the day," Bridges said. == Ayton並不是太陽唯一一個要處理新秀延長合約的人 大橋也是,而且2018第一輪新秀的截止日將在週一逼近 "很顯然地,我想要在這裡" 星期五練習後,這位2018年第十順位表示 "我愛這座城市,你可以在我的推特上面看到我一直這樣說。我也許不愛亞利桑那紅雀 但我愛這兒" 大橋以一個聖路易公羊迷的身分長大,在公羊搬回洛杉磯前,但他有強烈的慾望長期 留在鳳凰城延續他的職業生涯 "You can control what you can control at the end of the day"大橋表示 (這句我不太會翻,我只能大概猜想表達的是,"你只能專注在你能控制的") == Ayton expressed earlier in the week his disappointment a deal hasn't gotten done as the five-year rookie max extension is for $172.5 million. "I love Phoenix, but I'm really disappointed we haven't really gotten a deal done yet," Ayton said after Tuesday's training camp practice. "We were two wins away from winning a championship and I just really want to be respected, to be honest. To be respected like my peers are being respected by their teams." == Ayton在這週稍早,對於未能談好新秀的五年1億7千2百20萬超級頂薪延長合約表示失望 "我愛鳳凰城,但我真的對還沒有搞定合約感到失望" Ayton在星期二訓練營練習過後說 "我們離總冠軍只差兩場勝利,而且說實話我非常希望被尊重。就像我的同梯在其他隊伍 那樣" == Now Bridges, 25, took his opportunity to discuss his contract talks with the Suns. "We're going to do what's best for me," said Bridges about his family. "We all know we want to be here. I sit there and wait every day and keep improving and don't let it get to me. Just got to wait. Try to improve as much as I can as time goes on." == 25歲(同時也是25號)的大橋,趁機談了下他與太陽的合約談判 當大橋談到他的家庭,"我們會做對我最好的" "我們都知道我想要待在這裡。我待在這每天等待並持續進步,不讓那逮到我(don't let it get to me 猜是指合約談判的事)。就是等待,隨著時間過去努力讓自己進步 到我能做的最大極限" == Bridges said he tries not to think about it "too much," but also talked about being human and unable to just push thoughts about the situation to the side. "I told Coach (Monty Williams) this, man, there's guys, Coach Monty and my teammates and everybody on that staff in the training room, everybody man," Bridges said. "Chefs. They don't make me think about it as much." == 大橋說到他嘗試不要去想"太多",但也談到做為一個人很難就這樣把有關這些情況的思緒 就這樣丟到一旁 "我跟教練談過(Monty)這個,(man, there's guys,不知道意思)。教練跟我的隊友還有 在訓練室的所有人,所有人。Chefs(大廚?)他們讓我不會想太多" == Bridges later named Suns General Manager James Jones and team owner Robert Sarver as two people he thinks about when coming to the practice facility, but said his teammates, coaches, staff and family help him remain stable. "They keep the pressure off me and I don't really think about it as much," Bridges said. "I just go out here and have fun, laugh it up and try to get better every day." == 大橋之後提到太陽的GM JJ跟老闆$arver,是當他來到訓練場時會想到兩個人,但他說 他的隊友、教練、其他職員以及他的家人幫助他保持穩定 "他們幫我卸除壓力,並讓我真的不要想那麼多"大橋說道 "I just go out here and have fun, laugh it up and try to get better every day" 不太好翻就不翻了 go out (of) here是有好事發生的感嘆詞 laugh it up大概是一笑置之 == While Ayton played a huge role for the Suns in the postseason with 14 double-doubles in the playoffs (Phoenix won 10 of those games), Bridges had a career year in his third NBA season as he averaged career highs in points (13.5 ppg.), field goal percentage (54.3%) and 3-point shooting (42.5%). The 6-6 wing out of Villanova averaged 11.1 points on 48.4% shooting (36.8% from 3) as he scored a playoff career-high 27 points in Game 2 of the NBA Finals the Suns won in taking a 2-0 series lead. "He's like the life of the team," said Suns All-Star point guard Chris Paul, immediately naming Bridges when asked which player is showing he's worked on his game in the offseason. "He's a fun guy to be around and he works. You respect everything about him. I'm excited for him and this season." == 當Ayton以14場雙十(太陽贏了其中十場)在季後賽中為太陽扮演了重大的角色 大橋也在他NBA生涯第三年打出生涯年,13.5分,54.3%的命中率以及42.5%的三分球 這位來自維拉諾瓦大學的6-6側翼,以48.4%的命中率取得場均11.1分(三分36.8%) (上面數據應該是2021季後賽的數據) 當他在NBA總決賽第二戰拿下季後賽生涯新高的27分時,太陽取得2-0的領先 "他就像這支球隊的生命",當太陽的全明星控衛CP3被問到哪個球員在休賽季表現出 已經致力於比賽了(he's worked on his game),他馬上提到大橋的名字 "He's a fun guy to be around and he works.(不知該怎麼翻)我尊敬他全部, 我對於他跟這個球季感到很興奮" == Going into this season, Bridges has expanded his game in terms of creating a shot for himself or his teammates off the dribble. "I think you're seeing in the preseason we've went to him a lot more and put him in actions, put him in plays," Suns All-Star guard Devin Booker after Wednesday's preseason win over Portland at Footprint Center. "Not only can he score the ball, but he can make plays for other people, too." == 進入新球季,大橋增加了自己的角色在幫自己或隊友製造運球後的投射機會這方面 (翻得不知所云...也不確定理解正不正確) "我想你在熱身賽看到我們從他那得到很多並讓他動起來,讓他參與回合"(渣翻) 太陽的全明星後衛Booker在星期三贏過拓荒者的比賽後說道 "他不只能得分,還能幫其他人製造機會" == Like Ayton, the top overall pick in the 2018 draft, Bridges is also eligible for restricted free agency after this season. Any team can make those two an offer, but the Suns can match it. "We want to be here, that's plain and simple, man," Bridges said about himself and Ayton. "We love this team, we love this organization and what it's done for us, especially what it's done for the both of us. I've never taken this for granted, man. They turned me into a better person and player. Obviously we want to be here more than anything." == 就像2018的狀元Ayton一樣,大橋也有資格在本季後成為受限自由球員(RFA),任何一隊 都可以對這兩人提出報價,但太陽可以選擇匹配它 "我們想在這裡,就是這麼簡單直白",大橋這樣說自己跟Ayton "我們愛這支球隊,我們愛這個團隊以及他們為我們所做的,特別是為我們兩個。 我從沒把這當理所當然,天哪他們把我變成更好的人以及球員。很顯然地我們想 在這兒勝過一切" == Both players are entering the fourth and final year of their initial rookie deals. "I just want to be here, man," Bridges said. "That's the whole thing. I want to be here and it's to those guys, man. The deadline is close. So we'll see and wait." == 兩位球員都將進入他們最初的新人合約的第四年,同時也是最後一年 "我只想在這裡,天哪",大橋說到 "這就是一切,我想要在這裡,and it's to those guys,(不懂)。期限就快到了 我們就靜觀其變吧" ==渣翻完結分隔線== 口語有些意思好難懂也好難翻 跟籃球術語比較有關的大概就這句 Going into this season, Bridges has expanded his game in terms of creating a shot for himself or his teammates off the dribble. 不知道是大橋運球還持球 製造自己或隊友運球後的投籃機會 翻完之後還是要補一句幹你$arver -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 69.138.196.171 (美國) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/PHX-Suns/M.1634441547.A.4B1.html
pyhsi : Ayton對太陽非常重要,雖然單打技巧還待磨練 10/17 11:36
william82111: 截止日前有可能談好嗎?看了下$arve 10/17 11:52
william82111: r,嗯,不可能 10/17 11:52
articlebear : 參考王桑文章#1XN7suy2 (NBA) 沒簽延長之後還是RFA 10/17 11:57
articlebear : 其實都還是有機會留下兩人 但重要的是心情阿 看這篇 10/17 11:57
articlebear : 大橋也對這合約談判很在意的樣子... 10/17 11:57
s90188 : RFA就是人家會報價3+1還有trade ticker來搶人啊 10/17 12:38
Aggro : 反正18號快到了 可以決定要不要再努力支持這球隊-,- 10/17 12:42
xo1100 : 兩隻一起RPA勢必有一隻會留不住吧 10/17 13:35
xo1100 : *RFA 10/17 13:35
tommyking : 打得再好 殺佛還是給不了大約 不想留拜託都交易出去 10/17 14:10
tommyking : 吧 不要浪費年輕人的時間了 10/17 14:10