看板 RockMetal 關於我們 聯絡資訊
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FTVDKo7kWY
Parkway Drive - I Hope You Rot From crooked faith, the darkness flows From hallowed halls, through broken homes To prey upon the weakest lamb The cruellest heart is truly man 歪斜的命運,黑暗散播 神聖的廳堂,家園破碎 獵捕那待宰的羔羊 忠誠之人有著殘忍的心 And when the judgment came, they told us: "Turn away" As their laughter whipped the halls like cracking bones Small words and hollow gestures, the rats are closing ranks They paint themselves as angels, oh, so wrong 審判來臨之時,"離開吧"他們說 血洗廳堂,猶如打碎骨頭 細碎的言語和空洞的理念,鼠輩們闔上大門 他們裝扮成天使,噢,錯得離譜阿 Libera nos, libera nos Deliver us from the blackest of mass Libera nos, libera nos Deliver us justice for the lost 引導我們,引導我們 引導我們走出最黑暗的一刻 引導我們,引導我們 引導我們找到失落的正義 Straight down, I see their wings are burning But it's a shallow fall Straight down, I see their wings are burning There are no halos to be found So save your breath 墜落! 我看見他們燃燒的雙翼 但只是個小小失敗 墜落! 我看見他們燃燒的雙翼 遍尋不著那光環 那就屏住呼吸 Nothing here is sacred, nothing is divine If heaven's gates are open, then I think I'll wait in line Nothing here is holy when every faith is blind So save your breath, I don't need more excuses 在這裡,沒有神聖的事物 若天堂之門開啟,我會排隊進入 當信仰是盲目的時候,所有事物都不聖潔 那就屏住呼吸,毋須更多藉口 Libera nos, libera nos Deliver us from the blackest of mass Libera nos, libera nos Deliver us justice for the lost But it's a shallow fall, it's a shallow fall 引導我們,引導我們 引導我們走出最黑暗的一刻 引導我們,引導我們 引導我們找到失落的正義 但只是個小小失敗,小小的失敗阿 Straight down, I see their wings are burning But it's a shallow fall Straight down, I see their wings are burning There are no halos to be found 墜落! 我看見他們燃燒的雙翼 但只是個小小失敗 墜落! 我看見他們燃燒的雙翼 遍尋不著那光環 I'll never see through the eyes of your lord But I have seen through the eyes of a child I'll never see through the eyes of your lord But I have seen through the eyes of a child I hope you rot 再也不會透過你的神的眼去觀察 但我會藉由孩童之眼去看 再也不會透過你的神的眼去觀察 但我會藉由孩童之眼去看 願汝腐壞 Straight down, I see their wings are burning But it's a shallow fall Straight down, I see their wings are burning There are no halos to be found 墜落! 我看見他們燃燒的雙翼 但只是個小小失敗 墜落! 我看見他們燃燒的雙翼 遍尋不著那光環 From crooked faith, the darkness flows From hallowed halls, through broken homes To prey upon the weakest lamb The cruellest heart is truly man 歪斜的命運,黑暗散播 神聖的廳堂,家園破碎 獵捕那待宰的羔羊 忠誠之人有著殘忍的心 -- 在古代,給子女取名字通常有一種的情感寄託。 例如劉備的兩個兒子,劉,合在一起就是封禪,想做皇帝的意圖昭然若揭。 再如孫堅兩個兒子,孫,合起來就是權策,一看就很不老實, 跟他們比起來,曹氏一族顯然寄託著更為坦誠的美好情感。曹,曹,曹,曹。實 乃忠厚淳樸之輩。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 210.69.40.253 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/RockMetal/M.1530001816.A.376.html
ReyYJR: 推Parkway Drive~~ 06/27 18:05
uminn: 愛parkway drive~ 06/28 02:23
Nao0823: 前幾張超愛,最新的完全不行 06/29 21:30