看板 Sad 關於我們 聯絡資訊
很久以前 我已深知 深知妳對我早就沒了興趣 沒了分享欲 沒了貪戀與想念 直到最近 我或已習得 習得收起並抹去自己的方式 我是妳已知情節的 風格和韻致便無關緊要 沉悶無味不再翻動的書本 儘管如此 我想要回到一年前的這一天 好好回答妳的「有多愛?」 因為現在 我才懂得答案 儘管如此 祝妳生日快樂 祝妳生日快樂 -------------- I wish you bluebirds in the spring To give your heart a song to sing And then a kiss, but more than this I wish you love And in July a lemonade To cool you in some leafy glade I wish you health, and more than wealth, I wish you love My breaking heart and I agree That you and I could never be So, with my best, my very best I set you free I wish you shelter from the storm A cozy fire to keep you warm But most of all, when snowflakes fall I wish you love My breaking heart and I agree That you and I could never be So, with my best, my very best I set you free I wish you shelter from the storm A cozy fire to keep you warm But most of all, when snowflakes fall I wish you love But most of all, when snowflakes fall I wish you love -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.45.222.91 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Sad/M.1713715959.A.A05.html
ASUSZE520KL: 卑怯滑稽的我 04/22 20:39
ASUSZE520KL: 被細細研磨過 痛苦的我 04/22 20:41
ASUSZE520KL: 再如何掙扎 也只會走向破滅 04/22 20:53
ASUSZE520KL: 對不起呀 是我這樣的人在愛妳 04/22 21:00