看板 Salary 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《a765112223 (芹菜)》之銘言: 整體文法用字都有待加強 但我沒有全部改出來 只針對邏輯跟內容上的問題做評論 (如果有不對的地方 也歡迎板上的朋友提出意見) : Extends the deep respect to your industrious work, even you are very busy. : Thanks to glance through my material. And hoped that it can open an : opportunity and the success gate for me. 1. 以上整段全刪 客套話不用寫在求職自傳上 : My name is ooxx, Betty is my English name. I do a Master’s. degree 2. 姓名這兩句也刪 履歷一開頭就有你的姓名 不須贅述 3. Master's.(為什麼會有點?) degree 請改成 master's degree 只有當指特定的碩士學位 如M.B.A. 才會用大寫 : in finance at National oo University and research on Fixed-Income : security. The topic of my paper is ‘Information uncertainty and corporation : bonds’ liquidity’. I choose to research fixed-income because its low : volatility and it can take stable income. I believe that it will be helpful : not only for my work in the future but my financial planning. 4. paper改成thesis 5. 這段看不出來你的碩士論文/學位跟應徵金融業儲幹有甚麼關係 : I learned to be independent and helped to take care of my younger brother : when I was a child. It makes me become a thoughtful, reliable, and : down-to-earth person. That’s why I always be the leader in many groups. 6. 照顧家人跟成為團隊領導的關係是? 7. 如果你要用always be the leader in groups, 那理論上下一段你要提出非常強的 論述去證明這句話 : In 2010, I entered a contest which named World Economic Outlook Essay : Competition with my friends. We had to organize three English papers and an : English article in three hours, then presented them to judges. I used topics : and abstracts of those paper to know the contest and let my teammates connect : to the article. We spent two hours to organize them, and different from other : teams we have more time to do analysis. We not only presented the information : of those material but elaborate our conclusions. Then we got a silver medal. 8. 這段是強調競賽的經驗 我會建議你用條列法舉出重點(成果/負責工作/能力培養)    而不是過程流水帳 例如: Winning the silver medal in World Economic Outlook Essay Competition in 2010, responsible for xxxxxx, showing that I am capable of doing xxxxxxxx : During the institute, because of classmates’ reliance and professors’ : recognition I continue to hold the leader of the class when reelected, even : been picked for assistant of EMBA program to solve all of those students’ : problems. Of all assistant, they most favorite me. Whenever they need help, : thy always find me to help deal. I'm not just an assistant, but their : secretary.  9. 這段是研究所打工經驗(?) 建議格式如上段列成第二點 10. 結論收在 I am not just an assistant but their secretary 個人覺得非常怪(至少從你敘述的方式跟金融業儲幹連不起來) : I also be administrative assistant in department of finance general office. : Due to strong sense of responsibility, I don’t just finish my job, every : time they have many works to do, I’m always ready to help to relieve their : heavy workload. They tell me that I’m the most proactive assistant. For this : reason I’ve worked here more than one year. 11. 建議格式如前列成第三點 12. proactive is a good term to be used in a CV, but I don't see you address it in a reasonable way, I only see you emphasise that you are ready to work overtime (which is very different from being proactive). : Volleyball’s group mentality is the reason that I'm fanatic about this : sport. Fighting with teammates and sharing the honor to each other are : wonderful things for me. In college, I’ve been an event planner for annually : beach volleyball activity many times. When I had different thinking from : others, I tried to stand in others’ shoes and ask seniors for suggestions in : order to solve the problem and make the following work be carried on : smoothly. 13. 社團活動經驗 建議下個標題跟先前工作實務經驗作區隔 不然延續前段很不搭 14. 這段敘述中 我看不到任何"實例"去論述你具備溝通不同意見的能力 在履歷自傳上很重要的原則是,你宣稱自己有這項能力,都應該要拿得出    一個甚至更多的例子 : With my great specialized knowledge of finance and highly proactive, I am : confident that I will fit management associate. It's been said, ‘Where there : ’s a will, there’s the way!’ I believe that pressure can make me grow up, : so I’m not afraid of meeting challenge. China Development Financial Holdings : gives good opportunity and a series of well-designed training sessions to : make freshmen become an excellent MA. Wish you can give me a chance to prove : it. I am eager to be one of the programmers and I will pay attention to your : firm's development as always, and express my sincerest wish. 15. Great specialized knowledge? 如果履歷有附上數篇得獎論文的話我才會這樣寫 16. 後面客套話我不會加 除非這些客套話可以增強對方對我在能力上的印象 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 1.162.12.123 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Salary/M.1428149109.A.932.html
a765112223: 謝謝你,我會再好好修正 ^_^ 04/04 20:08
Andoanin: 推 04/04 20:20
cm1241: 應該寫這些經驗對要從事的職缺幫助在哪,多餘無用 04/04 20:35
keyboard22k: 用心推 04/04 20:37
balalala10: 04/04 20:38
lothc: 感謝分享! 04/04 21:11
joeunice: 用心推+1 04/04 23:23
baliman: 寄給5000P給他當酬勞吧 04/04 23:39
sosoeyes: 推 04/05 01:23
jjump: 推!! 04/05 09:51
xxshihh: 推 04/05 14:05
noelle0425: 很用心! 04/05 14:41