看板 Sharapova 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Catch 22: Suárez Navarro snaps Sharapova's streak https://bit.ly/2NLJNw8 By Jonathon Braden / Monday, September 03, 2018 WHAT HAPPENED: For 22 consecutive night matches inside Arthur Ashe Stadium, Maria Sharapova shined. “I thrive on playing under the lights,” she said. 美網夜場22連勝止於第四輪。 But on Monday night against an opportune Carla Suárez Navarro, she crumbled. The 2006 US Open champion double faulted – eight times. She overhit – 38 unforced errors. And she lost – 6-4, 6-3. 莎娃以4-6 3-6負於CSN。 8記雙誤,38個UE。 Suárez Navarro snapped the streak and advanced to her second US Open quarterfinal – her first since 2013 – with the straight-sets win against Sharapova, who was trying to reach the quarterfinals or better in New York for the first time since 2012. CSN直落二,晉級第二次美網八強,上一次是在2013。 莎娃上一次八強:2012 (*於四強輸Azarenka) The Russian led their head-to-head series 4-1, and hadn’t lost to the Spaniard since 2014 in Montreal. But Suárez Navarro, who turned 30 on Monday, was solid when Sharapova was shaky, and she refused to be outhit by the five-time Grand Slam champion. 於本次比賽前H2H為4-1。莎娃從2014蒙特婁起,未曾輸CSN。 CSN剛好生日,表現穩定,同時莎娃表現不穩。 "I know that Maria plays every day here. For me it's totally different, so I'm really happy because I really played a really good match. I really enjoyed this crowd, this amazing night session," Suárez Navarro said. CSN: 我知道Maria每天都在這打球。 對我來說很不一樣,所以對於我表現好,我感到很高興。 我很喜歡並享受觀眾及夜場的氛圍。 The Spaniard broke for 2-1, but Sharapova’s worst service game was yet to come. The 31-year-old double faulted three times, including a third double fault that landed at the bottom of the net, for 0-40, 1-3. Suárez Navarro broke again when a desperation lefty forehand from Sharapova missed. CSN破發,2-1領先,但莎娃發球局更糟的情況才開始。 3記雙誤,其中一個直接打到網帶底部(*挖地瓜?), 後來被CSN以正拍破發,4-1。 The fearlessness that Sharapova had shown in her previous night matches had gone missing, and it was as if she decided to go home swinging. She picked up her level, belting forehands and swinging through everything she could to get one of the breaks back for 2-4. But Suarez Navarro, whose one-handed backhand was stealing the spotlight, broke right back and later served out the set. 前幾輪莎娃無畏的表現似乎消失了。 雖然死撐,用破發追到2-4。 但CSN單反卻是全場焦點,又破回。 最後CSN在發球局拿下第一盤。 "She played really well. There's a lot of things she did well. I thought in today's conditions, her ball was getting up on me a little bit more, much more than my previous three opponents that I played,” Sharapova said. “I didn't take care of the chances that I had. By 'chances,' I mean the balls that were a little bit shorter. I hesitated to move forward. The balls where I did attack, I made unforced errors, especially on that inside-out forehand today… It’s just a little too up and down." 莎娃:她打得非常好。很多地方她表現不錯。 今天狀態下,她的球不少往我身體打過來, 遠比前幾輪的對手打近身球的數量還要多。 我並沒有好好把握機會。 我意思是,球雖然回短,但我遲疑往前擊球。 很多UE是在打inside-out正拍的時候發生的。 就是個很多起起伏伏的狀態。 The Spaniard pounced in the opening game of the second and broke for a third time in the second set with another backhand winner, her 14th winner of the night. CSN用反拍致勝球破第二盤莎娃的發球局, 是當晚CSN第14個致勝。 “I need to be aggressive. I’m working on that. Tried to be solid, tried to be all the time focused, fighting every time. I think this is the way that I can play really good tennis,” Suárez Navarro said. CSN:我需要侵略性的打法。 試著穩紮穩打、全神灌注地打每一顆球。 這就是我為什麼打得很好的原因。 WHAT IT MEANS: Suárez Navarro had never played under the bright lights of Arthur Ashe Stadium, the biggest tennis stadium in the world. But she embraced the moment, celebrating her 30th birthday with one of the biggest wins of her career. She advanced to a Grand Slam quarterfinal for the seventh time and second time in 2018 (Australian Open). CSN未曾在AA球場夜場出賽過。 但她把握當下,用勝利慶祝她30歲的生日。 並晉級美網八強,是第七次大滿貫八強。 也是2018第二次大滿貫八強(上一次:澳網)。 Suárez Navarro will play to make her maiden Grand Slam semifinal against 2017 finalist Madison Keys. The 14th-seeded American has dropped only one set through her first four matches and has won all three of their head-to-heads. CSN下一輪對手是Madison Keys,去年的亞軍。 Keys這次只有掉一盤。 H2H:Keys以3-0領先。 “She has a lot of experience in this tournament, on this court. I try to enjoy the match like today,” Suarez Navarro said. CSN:她(Keys)在美網有不少經驗。 我盡量像今天一樣享受比賽。 MATCH POINT: Suárez Navarro was a finalist in New Haven two weeks ago but lost to fall to 2-9 in tour-level finals. CSN在今年紐哈芬拿到亞軍。 巡迴賽決賽勝負比紀錄為 2-9。 ---------------------------------------- 莎娃加油! 再努力吧! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 123.193.43.130 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Sharapova/M.1536065157.A.9A9.html
wizardtime: 看來有在反省 再接再厲吧 09/04 23:10
reincarnate: 嗚嗚 09/04 23:27