看板 Soft_Job 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《neo5277 (I am an agent of chaos)》之銘言: : 真的很討厭考試.... : 你說今天如果是剛畢業去考試 : 那或許情有可原,很多時候是你轉職也是一堆考試。 : 那我寫履歷要做什麼? 最常碰到履歷上寫了用過的技術跟架構還有處理的問題。 : 有時候還附上專案的檔案。 : 然後不例外就是考試,然後面試時候問也沒問。 剛好在 Hacker news 看到這篇, 建議新創公司要怎樣找人: Why Developers Hate Coding Skills Tests (And What Hiring Managers Can Do To Change That) https://hackernoon.com/why-developers-hate-coding-skills-8m6u3za1 In 10 years of working with high growth technology start-ups, I’ve never come across a company that’s too good at hiring software developers. Everybody struggles with finding great software engineers. 他在近10年都沒看到擅長找軟體工程師的公司 問一些創辦人對於考程式的看法: Would you hire a magician without asking them to show you some magic tricks? Of course not. 你要找軟體工程師,當然要看他們寫程式的能力 it's clear that developers are looking at it from an (understandably) selfish perspective. ‘I'm a good developer, why do I need to prove this to somebody I don't even know?'" “I feel like I’ve built products and have a professional network that should preclude me from needing to do that.” 軟體工程師只是覺得自己很厲害,所以討厭再用考試證明自己 底下他有整理一些 coding interview 被討厭的原因 * Most coding assessments test only algorithmic skills 建議作法: 考 unit test 與 framework 使用 look for coding assessments based on unit tests—developers write unit tests on a daily basis. Also look for assessments that use language specific frameworks * Coding skills tests are time consuming 建議作法: 第一場不超過30分鐘,最後的面試也不要超過2小時 * Coding tests don’t reflect the real world programming experience 建議作法: 問工作上會遇到的問題 * Coding assessments take developers out of their comfort zone 建議作法: 讓面試者自己決定環境 * Senior developers shouldn’t need to prove themselves 建議作法: 和上面類似,問工作相關的問題,不要天馬行空亂問 Make sure that whatever you are asking of senior developers to do, it’s actually providing some insight on how they’d contribute on-the-job—don’t make them jump through hoops * Automated scoring of code can lead to false rejections 這個在台灣好像比較少看到, 他建議不要只看結果,要自己人工分析 for the sake of jumping through hoops! -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 140.113.235.116 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Soft_Job/M.1564904138.A.394.html
NDark: wp.me/pBAPd-xI 08/04 16:12
maxqq: 有考試反而更好表現自己,說實話,但標題是『查資料』 08/04 18:27
shter: 不考試也有很多作法,比如 github 給主管過濾 08/04 22:16
shter: 看看寫 code 的風格、演算法、擅長的處理方式 08/04 22:17
shter: 找出自己想要的人不難,只是主管懶會覺得考試比較簡單 08/04 22:17
j0958322080: 一個履歷投出去會看的主管根本沒幾個,還在那邊靠腰 08/04 23:16
j0958322080: 說自己很忙要體諒,結果根本就不體諒面試者 08/04 23:16
marc47: 主要是學一套語言很快,但是要熟悉一套系統卻很慢,因此無 08/11 09:47
marc47: 法找到真正熟整套系統或對系統程式有經驗的員工 08/11 09:47