看板 Songs 關於我們 聯絡資訊
歌手:Marshmello ft. Bastille 歌名:Happier 專輯:Happier 連結:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7Bc3pLyij0
歌詞: Lately, I've been, I've been thinking 最近我一直在思考個不停 I want you to be happier, I want you to be happier 我想要你快樂點,我要讓你快樂些 When the morning comes 當早晨來臨 When we see what we've become 當我們發現我們的改變 In the cold light of day we're a flame in the wind 在這寒風冷冽的日子裡,我們已成熊熊烈焰 Not the fire that we've begun 不再只是一開始那小火苗而已 Every argument, every word we can't take back 每次討論的結果我們都無法收回那些話了。 'Cause with all that has happened 因為那些話接踵而來發生的一切 I think that we both know the way that the story ends 我們彼此都很清楚這導致一切的結束 Then only for a minute 剎那間 I want to change my mind 我想改變想法 'Cause this just don't feel right to me 因為這對我來說不是我要的 I want to raise your spirits 我想要你回心轉意 I want to see you smile but 我想看你甜蜜的微笑,可是 Know that means I'll have to leave 事實卻是我必須離去 Know that means I'll have to leave 我知道我必須離開 Lately, I've been, I've been thinking 最近我腦袋轉個不停 I want you to be happier, I want you to be happier 我想要你快樂點,我要讓你快樂些 When the evening falls 當夜晚來臨 And I'm left there with my thoughts 我會用我的方式來離開 And the image of you being with someone else 而腦海浮現你與他人愉快的畫面 Well, it's eating me up inside 這畫面真的是啃食我心 But we ran our course, we pretended we're okay 但我們還是照原定計畫,假裝彼此什麼事都沒 Now if we jump together at least we can swim 如果現在我們一起逃離全部,最終我們仍能再一起 Far away from the wreck we made 遠離那個被我們拆掉台階的舞台 Then only for a minute 剎那間 I want to change my mind 我想改變想法 'Cause this just don't feel right to me 因為這對我來說不是我要的 I want to raise your spirits 我想要你回心轉意 I want to see you smile but 我想看你甜蜜的微笑,可是 Know that means I'll have to leave 事實卻是我必須離去 Know that means I'll have to leave 我知道我必須離開 Lately, I've been, I've been thinking 最近我腦袋轉個不停 I want you to be happier, I want you to be happier 我想要你快樂點,我要讓你快樂些 So I'll go, I'll go I will go, go, go So I'll go, I'll go I will go, go, go 好吧,我退出 Lately, I've been, I've been thinking 最近我一直在想著 I want you to be happier, I want you to be happier 我想要你快樂點,我要讓你快樂些 Even though I might not like this 縱使我很不喜歡這樣 I think that you'll be happier, I want you to be happier 但我仍舊希望你能快樂些 Then only for a minute 剎那間 I want to change my mind 我想改變想法 'Cause this just don't feel right to me 因為這對我來說不是我要的 I want to raise your spirits 我想要你回心轉意 I want to see you smile but 我想看你甜蜜的微笑,可是 Know that means I'll have to leave 事實卻是我必須離去 Know that means I'll have to leave 我知道我必須離開 Lately, I've been, I've been thinking 最近我腦袋轉個不停 I want you to be happier, I want you to be happier 我想要你快樂點,我要讓你快樂些 So I'll go, I'll go I will go, go, go 好吧,我會退出的 想法: 沒有Marshmello原有那麼強烈的風格,卻營造出夏日風格 訴說分手後的告白,其實愛過還是會祝福對方能過得好好的 因為已回不去所謂的我"們" 即便無法再相陪往後的人生,也為了愛而祝福下去 掀起想隱藏卻也不想遺忘的情感,蠻令人催淚的歌曲 推薦指數:10 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 36.235.211.209 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Songs/M.1538070525.A.E62.html