看板 Songs 關於我們 聯絡資訊
歌手:Lorde 歌名:Hard Feelings 專輯:狂想曲 連結:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6nYF3juDQY
歌詞: (Go back and tell it) 回到過去 再次講述 Please could you be tender and I will sit close to you 請你在溫柔些,好讓我能夠再靠近你一些 Let’s give it a minute before we admit that we’re through 在承認我們已經破碎的關係前 再給我一分鐘 Guess this is the winter 猜想著現在也許是寒冬 Our bodies are young and blue 我們年輕 也憂鬱 I’m at Jungle City, it’s late and this song is for you 我在Jungle City,很晚了而這首歌是給你的 ‘Cause I remember the rush, when forever was us 因為我記得那份悸動,那時我們就是永恆 Before all of the winds of regret and mistrust 就在這些遺憾和不信任的風掠過之前 Now we sit in your car and our love is a ghost 現在我坐在你的車裡但我們的愛已經成了幽靈 Well I guess I should go 我想我應該下車了 Yeah I guess I should go 的確該下車了 Hard feelings 這難受的感覺 These are what they call hard feelings of love 他們說這是愛情裡讓人心碎的部分 When the sweet words and fevers all leave us right here in the cold, oh oh 無論是甜言蜜語還是熱情似火 都讓我們深陷在冰冷中 Alone with the hard feelings of love 只有這難受的感覺伴隨 God, I wish I believed you when you told me this was my ho-o-ome 老天我真希望自己能相信你,就在你跟我說你是我的港灣時 I light all the candles 我點亮所有蠟燭 Got flowers for all my rooms 在我的房間裡放上花朵 I care for myself the way I used to care about you 我在意我自己,就像那時我在意你 These days, we kiss and we keep busy 這些日子我們親吻,我們忙碌著 The waves come after midnight 半夜裡潮水襲來 I call from underwater 而我在水底下呼喊 Why even try to get right? 為甚麼總是想要澄清錯誤 When you’ve outgrown a lover 當你已經成熟到不再是我的愛人 The whole world knows but you 全世界都明白,只有你不懂 It’s time to let go of this endless summer afternoon 是時候結束那些永遠不落幕的夏日午後 Hard feelings 這難受的感覺 These are what they call hard feelings of love 他們說這是愛情裡讓人心碎的部分 When the sweet words and fevers all leave us right here in the cold, oh oh 無論是甜言蜜語還是熱情似火 都讓我們深陷在冰冷 Alone with the hard feelings of love 只有這難受的感覺伴隨 God, I wish I believed you when you told me this was my ho-o-ome 老天我真希望自己能相信你,就在你跟我說你是我的港灣時 Three years, loved you every single day, made me weak 三年裡日夜不停的愛著你 已經讓我虛弱不堪 It was real for me, yup, real for me 這是我真實的感受 Now I’ll fake it every single day ’til I don’t need fantasy, ’til I feel you leave 現在我會開始偽裝, 直到我不需要幻想來承受你的離開 But I still remember everything, how we’d drift buying groceries 但我還是記得所有事,我還記得我們如何漫步挑選日常用品 How you’d dance for me 你如何為我起舞 I’ll start letting go of little things ’til I’m so far away from you, far away from you, yeah 我會開始試著擺脫它們,直到你我天涯兩隔,天涯兩隔 想法: 來自於評分高的英劇 "去他媽的世界" 以劇中人物的反社會人格,結合各種離奇傻眼,以及被逼迫出的改變及成長 而這首歌則是表達對過去情感的放不下、挽回 即便只是一點點可能,卻只得對方的不領情,直至時間沖淡或改變,試著去放下了 但個人最主要是喜歡它,表達心痛的方式與唱腔 輕而易舉帶出一絲沉痛,對感情各種想對提出對方的疑問跟示愛 這是最簡單、且毫無優美的言詞去修飾,卻也是最明白直接的 Hard Feelings. 推薦指數: 10 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 118.170.186.179 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Songs/M.1542216382.A.43E.html