看板 Songs 關於我們 聯絡資訊
歌手:The Chainsmokers 歌名:Hope 專輯: Sick Boy 連結:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRLzSGPEhJ0
歌詞: I would have walked through fire to kiss your lips Do you still think about it, of what you did? Still see your old apartment, like a bad trip Wish I could forget all the places we've been Hard and heavy whiskey goodbyes Boy, you know how to make a girl cry Was sleeping in a bed full of lies And now that I'm older, I can see why You made me feel high 'Cause you had me so low, low, low You only seemed tall 'Cause you stunted my grow-grow-growth I only wanted you 'cause I couldn't have you Now that I know That wasn't love, that wasn't love, that was just hope Hope Hope Hope That wasn't love, that wasn't love, that was just hope Always another bender, I lose control I thought I'd get it back when You came back home to me, darling But I never had it, did I? Your heart's a trick And all the magic we felt was just a hit Hard and heavy whiskey goodbyes Boy, you know how to make a girl cry Was sleeping in a bed full of lies And now that I'm older, I can see why You made me feel high 'Cause you had me so low, low, low You only seemed tall 'Cause you stunted my grow-grow-growth I only wanted you 'cause I couldn't have you Now that I know (now that I know) That wasn't love, that wasn't love, that was just hope Hope Hope ('cause you had me so low) Hope (now that I know) That wasn't love, that wasn't love, that was just hope 'Cause you had me so low, low, low You only seemed tall 'Cause you stunted my grow-grow-growth I only wanted you 'cause I couldn't have you Now that I know (now that I know) That wasn't love, that wasn't love, that was just hope 想法: 非常洗腦的旋律,近期在把中文版MV釋出,歌詞其實也沒有太多太深刻的描述 另一首This Feeling前陣子我也沉迷在其中 選擇推薦這首是因為感觸很深、加上聽到周遭的人的故事 有時候很愛一個人,也許是我們自己塑造出來的想像 期盼著會有一個什麼樣的未來,卻忽略了對方是否跟我們想的一樣 等到自以為能堅強、成長些能面對了 卻發現對對方還是有那麼一點期盼,而這份期盼還帶著悸動 眼看著對方的一派輕鬆,才被自己這份期盼擊垮、反傷 已經不是愛了,是希望 單方面的能叫愛嗎? 推薦指數: 10 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 1.165.144.32 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Songs/M.1550482856.A.DAF.html