看板 Songs 關於我們 聯絡資訊
歌手:Tove Lo 歌名:Glad He's Gone 專輯:Glad He's Gone 連結:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qanl1s7K2Kc
歌詞: (He’s gone, he’s gone You’re better off I'm glad that he’s gone) I got a girlfriend She’s got a boyfriend She calls me crying every day cause they got problems He likes complaining She’s compromising Coming to me for real advice when he’s just playing I can tell she loves him way too deep He loves being fucking hard to please Cover the basics It’s pretty easy He’s a bitch with some expectations Did you go down on his birthday (yup) Did you let him leave a necklace (yup) Or did you show him all your crazy (nope) Blow him up on the weekends (hmm) Did you give in to his ego Just to give a little confidence I think you know it’s time to let go Ma babeh Never no tears for that sucker Only one dick that’s a bummer Dancing all night get guys numbers I’m glad that he’s gone Babeh no tears for that sucker But never go dry this whole summer Wanna get over? get under I’m glad that he’s gone (He’s gone, he’s gone You’re better off I'm glad that he’s gone) Bitch I love you He never loved you He never saw the pretty things in you that I do I missed your madness You’re kinda ratchet We used to go out every night, get into bad shit You and me under each other's wing We were free til he spoiled everything Cover the basics It’s pretty easy He’s a bitch with some expectations Did you go down on his birthday (yup) Did you let him leave a necklace (yup) Or did you show him all your crazy (nope) Blow him up on the weekends (hmm) Did you give in to his ego (yup) Just to give a little confidence (yup) I think you know it’s time to let go (You’re better off I’m glad that he’s gone) Ma babeh Never no tears for that sucker Only one dick that’s a bummer Dancing all night get guys numbers I’m glad that he’s gone Babeh no tears for that sucker But never go dry this whole summer Wanna get over? get under I’m glad that he’s gone He’s gone he’s gone You’re better off I’m glad that he’s gone You and me under each other's wing But he spoiled everything Bitch I love you He never loved youuuuu Hey, ma babeh Never no tears for that sucker Only one dick that’s a bummer Dancing all night get guys numbers I’m glad that he’s gone Babe no tears for that sucker But never go dry this whole summer Wanna get over? get under I’m glad that he’s gone 想法: 來自瑞典的女歌手,在台灣來說知名度不是高 我則在從前收錄她幾首歌,以及她被翻唱的一些歌曲中認識她 這首歌曲非常洗腦、MV也很有趣 用著手機對話的方式向自己的好友對話、喊話、慶幸她的另一半離開了 全程不管什麼時候都一直陪伴拿手機,甚至被警察抓、過下水道訊號不好XD 不斷重複洗腦的「He’s gone, he’s gone」 很洗腦的提醒對方真的已經離開這件事 其實MV是否可以說是另一種方式自問自答的呈現?  剛好對應到最近自己的狀況,緣份總是來來去去 而愛最深的總是最狼狽,還傻傻等著、不想正視對方「離開」的事實 沒那麼愛你的人離開了,那最好也乾脆點 離開吧 待自己真正轉身離開,才是真的放過對方。 推薦指數: 10 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 118.170.199.246 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Songs/M.1561037495.A.CEC.html ※ 編輯: cvoa1026 (118.170.199.246 臺灣), 06/20/2019 23:20:34