看板 Songs 關於我們 聯絡資訊
歌手: James Vincent McMorrow 歌名: One thousand times 專輯: We move 連結: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1q_Ce9KgT4
歌詞: I don't want to live without your love I had let it go to waste I don't want to live without your love Drag it to an open window Shred it in a million pieces I don't want to live without your love Funny how we do without everything we trade away Only in November when it's cold do we miss the warmth Every wound ever opened Take advantage of the summer Cause if you're alone, if you're alone How can I save you? I find a way to make your love more complicated What if I could change, if I could change if you could save me? So find a way to miss a thousand times I don't want to live without your love Oh, oh I tell you what you want to hear if What you want is incomplete I don't want to live without your love I've been wondering what to change if I can look the other way I seem to remember how it felt to be crushed by something Walk until you see no water Just in case it doesn't appear Take advantage of the summer Cause if you're alone, if you're alone How can I save you? I find a way to make your love more complicated What if I could change, if I could change if you could save me? So find a way to miss a thousand times And I would just sit in my car Listening to distant alarms go They seem far, so far, so Feeling the weight of the world Nothing compared to the long road That seems hard, so hard, so And I would just sit in my car Listening to distant alarms go They seem far, so far, so Feeling the weight of the world It's nothing compared to the long road That seems hard, so hard, so Cause if you're alone, if you're alone How can I save you? I find a way to make your love more complicated What if I could change, if I could change if you could save me? So find a way to miss a thousand times 想法: 小品, 適合搭配一杯紅酒,微醺,很放鬆chill的感覺 副歌旋律有記憶點,故事如同歌詞 complicated 推薦指數: 8分 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 118.171.119.175 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Songs/M.1585237123.A.FF5.html