看板 Spurs 關於我們 聯絡資訊
RC: Today's an exciting day for South Texas, Spurs fans and family as we welcome back LaMarcus who has spent a big part of his life in Texas. And we're very excited to welcome LaMarcus Aldridge to the Spurs family. LMA: I'm excited to be here. I've always feel like this was home and playing here had always been fun for me, I think they can tell by my numbers. I'm happy to be here and be part of this great organization and winning tradition, I'll try and make history here. 記者A: What is it about San Antonio that ultimately leads you to make the decision to come here. LMA: A lot of things. The organization is first class, from RC to every player. The winning tradition. And just being close to my family. I think this is a great oppotunity to win and be at home. So I'm here now. 記者B: We've read a lot from afar about how you kind of idolize Tim growing up, can you go into more details with that? LMA: It's going to be fun for me because everything you've heard about Tim is first class. You heard he works hard and always tries to get better every year when he has done all the imaginable things like winning champions and still playing at a high level when he's old. To play with him is going to be awesome for me to try to learn a few things from him, try to get better and make his life easier and vice versa. So I'll look forward to the challenge of playing with him. 記者B: How influential was he on your decision to come here and were you surprised he participated as he usually disappear for the summer? LMA: I think he was a big part, anytime you get a oppotunity to learn from the best power forward on how to play a game is priceless. I was definitely shocked when he played a part in it whether it's calling me or coming to California or things like that. I think that also showed how he want to play with me so I thought that was priceless. 記者C: It was reported you had a second meeting after the first meeting just with Gregg Popovich, what kind of reassurances were you looking for? LMA: It wasn't about reassurances. (跳針,聽不清楚). I think he values face time and the human touch and wants to come back down and talk face to face instead of talking through the phone. I think he feels it would be better face to face. (跳針,聽不清楚) 記者B: They had a HOF power forward in Duncan and center in Robinson for 26 years. How do you feel and view the lineage? LMA: First of all, it's a honor to be mentioned. It's feels good to be in that caliber. I'm not trying to be David Robinson or Tim Duncan as those guys are rare and only come around once every 20 years or so. I'm going to be myself and they feel the things I do that can make me and this team better and help each other out. So I'm not going to try to be those guys, I'll be myself. 記者C: Question for RC, you always hear around the league how respected the Spurs are as an orginaztion from top to bottom, the players, the coachs and how you play. Is it gratifying or indicating on any level as actions speak louder than words to get a free agent of LaMarcus Aldridge's caliber when so many other teams are pursuing him? RC: That's not the reason why we do what we do. To have a person of the quality and the character of LaMarcus that wants to a part of our organization says a lot about what Pop had established and what they stood for for many years. To be able to help build a team, LaMarcus is the reason why we do what we do. 記者B: LaMarcus, how do you think you fit with Tim especially when both of you guys prefer not to do a lot of battle down in the paint at center? LMA: First, I see myself fitting in well. They've shown over the years they could plug in any guy in this system and had them perform at a high level. I think my life is going to be easier and can get easier shots. I think Tim is going to help me and vice versa. So I think my transition into the offense is going to be easy. As for Tim and I being similar, I feel like we're both very competitive and both done it before, so we'll just do it at times. It shouldn't be an issue. 記者D: Talk about how difficult it is to leave a market like Portland and how tough a decision it was. LMA: It was tough. Having nine years and roots in one place and being so embedded in that organization's history book, the culture and the city. It was tough and wasn't easy at all. I have a lot of history there and I've loved those fans for all nine years. Coming here wasn't easy, even to the last day it still wasn't easy. I just had to make my decision on moving forward and transistioning into an new phase of my life. 記者E: Probably one of the most important business decision you're going to make in your career. Could have gone to larger markets and passing up endorsement oppotunities, what sold you on a bottom line on San Antonio. LMA: First of all, I'm a power forward. Other than Blake Griffin and Anthony Davis I don't see a lot of power forwards getting commercials and having that much money off the court so I wouldn't say I've passed up on anything like that. I'm not a player that needs big market, I've always been about winning and being in good organization. And I don't see many organizations being better than this one. 記者B: About Bruce Bowen kinds of giving you his blessing on the No. 12, can you talk about that? LMA: I haven't actually talked to him yet. I'm going to call him today and thank him because he didn't have to do that. I'm very honored he wanted to do that and also honored the organization would even call him and asked about that. He's loved here and I don't want to cause any friction by wanting his number. He gave me his blessing and I'm very thankful for it because I wasn't sleeping at night and had headache trying to pick a new number. For him to do that, it just shows how great a person he is. 記者F: During the decision making was there ever a time where you thought this wasn't the right decision to make? LMA: When you make such a big decision you're never going to be 100% right away. Like I said earlier, leaving an orginaztion I was in for nine years, had roots in and embedded in its history is never easy. There were moments I did waver on coming here because I was leaving and going to something new. But talking to RC and Pop makes me feel comfortable, like home and safe to take this leap of faith. So far I've been fine with it. 記者F: Can you describe your meeting with Gregg Popovich and how that went? Did you know him at all before your meetings? LMA: You've seen TNT interviews right? It was just like that but a little bit nicer(笑). Pop isn't going to tell you sweet stories or tries to make up things, he's a very honest person. He's very caring but he's not going to sweet-talk you. That came across clear in the meeting, he had good things to say but our meeting wasn't an hour of him just sweet-talking me, it was basically just talking basketball. And I've known him through the years, had jokes with him on the sidelines and he said things to me. So we kind of know each other, but not as well as we do now. 記者G: When did you first know that San Antonio was going to be it? LMA: I went back and forth a lot, but I had the idea the night before I tweeted it. I was just going to go to sleep with that on my mind. They were my first option when I called Portland that I wasn't going back, when I talked to Neil(阿拓GM) and Paul Allen(阿拓老闆). I knew that night I'm going to be a Spur before I went to sleep so I could have my mind at ease. And when I woke up the next morning, I still feel comfortable with it and didn't freak out at the middle of the night, so I end up sticking with it. -- 聽打完原稿之後懶得翻了,看誰要領去吧 其實大部份都是官話,沒什麼特別的w 一些口說上的斷句和文法我都修過了,翻譯起來應該不難 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 74.196.133.246 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Spurs/M.1436581081.A.A9F.html
jack7614614: 好猛 未看先推 07/11 10:21
kyle1018: 天啊太猛了 07/11 10:36
a81255316: WOW 07/11 10:56
jiuan1027: 美國流川楓XDDD 07/11 11:14
ponkd: 猛 07/11 11:26
Accross: 有人要幫翻嗎? 07/11 11:37
kimisky: 太猛了,不愧是冬夜大大orz 辛苦了! 07/11 11:41
jealousguy: 感謝啦 07/11 12:10
superkingbro: 謝謝你~好強 07/11 12:23
zxccasd: 太強了 07/11 12:33
RonArtest93: 07/11 12:36
clivezzz: 原來少掉you know 是長這樣 07/11 12:50