看板 Spurs 關於我們 聯絡資訊
雖然跟馬刺隊本身沒什麼牽連性,但也是有一點點牽連性,所以想分享一下這個消息。 大家是否知道在WNBA有一支也是屬於聖安東尼奧的球隊--San Antonio Stars (銀星隊) 也就是現在馬刺隊上的助理女教練Becky Hammon退休前待的球隊 昨天晚上看到銀星隊的官方FB放出消息 (https://goo.gl/JNwQM7) 指出WNBA和Spurs Sports & Entertainment協議將會把銀星隊賣出,並離開SA ---- 而稍早在對火箭的熱身賽賽前,Becky Hammon也對此發表了意見 Hammon on WNBA leaving San Antonio: ‘It sucks’ Hammon對於WNBA離開聖安東尼奧感到糟透了 原文網址:https://goo.gl/p6RBtz By. Jeff McDonald HOUSTON — Becky Hammon played eight seasons for the San Antonio Stars, and was the face of the franchise during its glory years. She has her No. 25 retired in the rafters at the AT&T Center, the only WNBA player to achieve that honor in the Alamo City. 為SA銀星隊效力過八個賽季的Becky Hammon是球隊輝煌時期的關鍵球員。她的25號球衣退役 高懸在AT&T Center的樑柱上,是阿拉莫城市唯一一位獲得此殊榮的WNBA球員。 “It sucks,” Hammon said. For Hammon, now an assistant coach with the NBA’s Spurs, the planned move struck a chord. “I’m sad,” Hammon told the Express-News before the Spurs’ preseason game in Houston on Friday. “I put a lot of literal blood, sweat and tears into that team. I’m more sad for the young girls and boys in the area. I’m sad for the next generation.” 「這真是糟透了。我很難過,我為銀星隊流了多少血淚及汗水。我對這裡的年輕女孩和 男孩感到更加傷心。我對下個世代感到悲傷。」 Hammon, 40, said she understood the business side of the decision. Though the team drew well in Hammon’s heyday, when the Stars made the WNBA playoffs six consecutive seasons between 2007 and 2012, the team has fallen on hard times recently. Since its most recent playoff bid in 2014, San Antonio has gone 23-79. 40歲的Hammon也能了解這個商業上的決定。雖然銀星隊在有Hammon的時代是極勝期,在2007 到2012年間連續六年進入WNBA季後賽;但這幾年卻跌落谷底。最近一次進入季後賽是2014年 ,而後的戰績是23勝79敗。 “It’s so tough, because it’s a business,” Hammon said. “But it’s also so impactful and so important for the younger generation to see those kind of women and have them be great examples in their communities. It’s just unfortunate.” 「這很棘手,因為這是商業行為。但對於年輕世代能看到各種女人並將她們視為楷模,也是 非常有影響力及重要的。這真的太令人遺憾了。」 If the Stars had to leave San Antonio, however, Hammon said she is glad they will have a home elsewhere. She didn’t want to see another WNBA team fold. 然而雖然銀星隊可能離開聖安東尼奧,Hammon說她很開心銀星隊將會有另一個家。她不想 看見有另一個WNBA的球隊被收掉。 She also made this much clear: She has no desire to see her No. 25 moved to an arena in Las Vegas or any other city that is not San Antonio. 而她也說得很明白:她不希望看見她的25號球衣掛在拉斯維加斯或其他非聖安東尼奧城市 的體育館上。 “What I did, I did in San Antonio,” Hammon said. “I don’t think we should be lost and forgotten or swept under the rug either. I think it should remain. If it made a difference to one, two, three or hundreds — and I think it made an impact on countless girls — maybe they go back to the AT&T Center in 10 years and said, ‘I remember when we went to a game there. What we did was special, and I don’t think it should be forgotten.” 「我奉獻了什麼,那些都在聖安東尼奧。」 Hammon說,「我不認為我們應該失去並遺忘, 或者遮掩裝作沒看到,我想這些回憶都應該被記得。假如他能影響一、二、三或數百個 --其實我想他能夠影響無數個女孩--也許她們在十年後回到AT&T Center,說著"我記得 那時候來過這裡看比賽!"我們曾做過如此特別的事情,而我認為這些都不該被忘記。」 ---- 銀星隊成立於1997年,是WNBA最創始的八隊之一 之前是在猶他鹽湖城,從2002年後轉到SA 這件事不知道最後會何去何從Q_Q...情感上還是不希望離開SA 如果最後真的搬家了,那Hammon的25號球衣也得要移動了吧? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 218.161.49.151 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Spurs/M.1507952809.A.1AE.html
andy108tw: 不QQ 10/14 15:31
sandiato: 還記得當年明星賽的時候來插花QQ 10/15 01:09
uxormania: 老闆不是跟馬刺的一樣嗎? 10/16 23:58