看板 StarCraft 關於我們 聯絡資訊
轉貼TL論壇原文 https://goo.gl/cLjLQX 完全不負責翻譯,打了快兩小時一直斷線, 最後翻得更不負責了,翻譯供參考及糾正。 Wax: I’ll give you a really dumb question first. How do you feel? 問:我想先來個台灣記者式的問題,感覺如何啊? Elazer: I’m feeling really great. It’s a dream come true. 答:當然是豪爽R,美夢成真了。 Like, back then, top four at BlizzCon was already amazing because going to BlizzCon was my dream. Right now, the only thing that’s left for me pretty much is to farm other tournaments, and win many of them, and to win BlizzCon. Those are like the two other goals I have. 答:像是那時候,能打到前四強我自己都嚇到啦,我的夢在國外,現在我想贏更多。 I feel like there’s a weird split with progamers. There’s like 80% of them, especially the Koreans, who don’t show much emotion after they win. And the others, who show that emotion immediately after they win. 問:欸~我覺得啦,有80%的人,特別是韓國人,他們贏了都沒有什麼反應欸。 像是沉默的王牌大樹哥一樣捏。 Yeah, I think I’m trying to be a bit more emotional than the Koreans *laughs* —I mean, more than most of them. Most of the players. 答:對啊,我比他們感性多了,( ^.< ) 鳩咪 You said in your interview with Smix that you were waiting for this result, that you finally got this thing you wanted for so long. When did start thinking, not just “I want to be a progamer” but “I want to be a championship class progamer?” When did that become a realistic thought in your head? 問:你之前採訪有說過,你的夢,在國外。現在你終於在國外了, 你從什麼時候開始產生了這種想法? Realistic? I’m not sure. I always dreamed of being a champion in StarCraft II. I mean, always. Since I was, let’s say, in masters. Like, I was watching these tournaments and I was like, “Oh my god, I want to be there. 答:我也不確定耶,我一直出國,我意思是,當我在大師OB++的時候,我就想要出國了。 But realistically, maybe… maybe… since I was like, like I got to mid-grandmaster or something, and I was improving faster than most of the players. At least that’s what I had a feeling of... that’s when I thought maybe I could get somewhere. 答:好啦...或許、也許,像是我在大師OB++的時候,我進步比其他人快 至少我這樣認為啦,大家覺得呢? 我有種fu,那就是我覺得我可以,出國。 Was that like 2013? 2014? (這兩年他剛出道) 問:像是2013年? 2014年? Maybe 2015? 2014 was like, I was just trying hard. I wasn’t sure if I was gonna be a champion yet. 答:大概是2015年吧? 2014年感覺像是,我只是很努力,我還沒有夢。 When you were watching and discovering StarCraft, was Snute one of those guys you watched as a fan? 問:當你還沒安裝星海和ob++的時候,你是Snute粉粉之一嗎? Uhmmm. Probably? I don’t really remember. I remember a couple of players, I remember I was a big fan of Jaedong. I was a fan of Mana, Nerchio, because they are from Poland. Like, I was a fan of many people. For sure I was fan of Snute, just not … he wasn’t my favorite player or anything. Just one of the many that I watched. 答:哞~~大概? 我真的不記得啦~我記得我是解凍鐵粉,Mana、Nerchio我都是他們粉粉, 因為都是波波~我喜歡很多人的啦,但Snute不是我的最愛,我最愛的不是Snute ... ... Was it weird to beat him in a final after all that time? Or, I guess you’ve been a serious pro for a while, so maybe that feeling has already gone away. 問:所以你打敗他還有感覺嗎?我猜你沒那個感覺了。 Yeah, for sure. It’s not a feeling like “Oh god, I beat my idol” or something like that. Maybe, the first time I beat Nerchio, I had a feeling like “Yeah, finally I’m playing vs Nerchio,” this guy that I was watching when I was in platinum league. Back then I had a feeling like that. But right now, I don’t have it anymore. Maybe sometime when I play some legend. But I don’t play them very often. 答:你說得對極了,我打贏他沒有感覺到那種喜悅感,「哦神啊!!正妹洗澡完回我訊息了 或許有是哦~我也可以跟Nerchio打耶,當我還是白金ob++的時候 現在 ... ... 我已經無感了 I guess this was the biggest live stage you played on? Well, compared to BlizzCon, that stage is bigger, but you’re so far up there [points to nowhere] in a booth. Compared to here, where you’re so close and exposed to the crowd. 問:我猜這是你目前參加過最大的比賽吧?跟出國比這個夢比較大,你在這好親民唷~ This was for sure, more fun than BlizzCon. The stage, just that emotional moment of winning. Because, like okay. I got some top eights, some top fours. Top four at BlizzCon is pretty much like—the prize pool was even bigger than winning anywhere else. 答:這倒是真的~比BlizzCon有趣多了,對我來說四強已經足夠了,獎金比22k多夠我花了 So you could maybe say, top four at BlizzCon is like, what, more important than this? 答: 所以你想說BlizzCon四強有比這這重要? But it just doesn’t compare. I always wanted to be a champion. Being top four on the biggest stage is not as fun as being a top one at a small stage. 答:這不是比較啦,就我講了我的夢在國外,我想當冠軍,當雞頭不如當龍尾,懂?! Does the crowd being so close and so loud make the nerves that much worse? 問:很擠欸,很吵耶,你覺得有影響嗎 I mean the fun thing is... at BlizzCon after I got top four, I didn’t really have many pictures—maybe I signed a couple of autographs or something. But here, almost all the people came to me, took pictures, for like 15 minutes. So like, that was way better. 答:我覺得有趣的是...我在BlizzCon四強,並沒有太多自拍,也許我演過一部片, 簽了幾次名,但還是個邊緣人,但在這裡,很多人找我來拍拍照 好像拍了15分鐘,感覺好多了。 So you were more nervous playing this final than BlizzCon, maybe? 問:所以你比在BlizzCon更緊張了是嗎? Ehhhhh…. yeah, but I also changed my mentality because at BlizzCon, I was already happy with top four. And this is when I got to play Dark, who was my idol, and it’s this feeling … this is when I … like, most like… This is when I played my biggest idol in StarCraft II. Besides, maybe … one player that doesn’t play anymore. 答:姆 ... ...對啦,但我也改過了,2016年BlizzCon很高興能拿到四強, 我也遇到偶像Dark,這個感覺 ... ... 喜歡,我最喜歡了... ... 這是我星海二最大的偶像 ... ... 另一個,不在了。 (TL網友留言推測是 ) You went to Korea for a short while. I remember Rogue really praising your ZvZ before GSL. Saying your other match-ups had bad win-rates, but that your ZvZ was insanely good. How was that experience for you? 問:你去韓國好一段時間啦,我記得Rogue在GSL誇你的ZVZ好厲害呀, 說你ZVZ是遇神殺神、遇佛殺佛的,你覺得呢? It’s not like I improved my ZvZ. It was just that I think ZvZ in Europe is better than in Korea, surprisingly. I just got slapped around in ZvT. I had a 30% win ratio. Really, I was so sad about European Terran players, because I don’t understand what’s up with them, they are not practicing or what? There, I would play vs retired Terran players that are better than any foreign Terran player. And yeah, it was just a fun experience. Versus Zerg I would pretty much beat anyone. Like, with very good win ratios. 答:我沒在偷練ZVZ啦~我只覺得我在歐洲蟲族內戰已經比韓國蟲族內戰強 ZVT我只有30%勝率 ... ...對於歐洲的人類,我覺得既傷心又難過, 我不懂他們不繼續努力練習還是什麼? 在韓國,我跟幾個已經退役的人類玩家對打, 我覺得他們還屌打那些非韓的人類玩家。 So it’s not like you got better at ZvZ in Korea. You were already good because ZvZ in EU is so insane. 問:所以你覺得歐美的ZVZ>>>>韓國ZVZ? Yeah, I think I got worse in ZvZ being in Korea. For the two and a half weeks I was in Korea, I was only practicing ZvT, mostly focusing on it, just watching all the replays Scarlett gave me. Scarlett overall helped me a lot with ZvT. And yeah, just mostly, when we’re talking about going to Korea, I’ m talking about learning ZvT. 答:對~我覺得在韓國我蟲族內戰變弱了,我在韓國兩週半只專注練習ZVT 只是看Scarlett嘎姐給我的重播,嘎姐惠我良多,當我們去韓國主要在討論ZVT。 When you watch other pros on stage giving winner interviews, have you ever thought ‘that guy f***ing sucks, I’m going to do something more interesting, say something more meaningful if I get the chance’? 問:當你看其他人得獎上台敗人品的時候,你有沒有想過也秀一波? Yeah, I’ve thought about that. This time, it was just too emotional to do anything funny or very meaningful. So I was, just, yeah, just trying to survive that moment, not cry. 答:有,我有想過。但這次我只想著「不哭不哭,眼淚是珍珠。」 You can give me that cool response now. 問:好啦,那你現在秀一波我們看看。 Nonono. The next tournament I win. 答:不了不了~下次下次。 Any final comments? Any final comments to the guys on Netwars? 問:哼臭嘴...好啦,有什麼想對網友說的? Oh yeah, big thanks to the Netwars guys. I was actually reading Netwars after every match—not every match—but after every series. Not after every match, because compared to Nerchio, I want to focus between games— 答:哦哦哦,有有有,很感謝波波(Netwars)論壇的網友們,我都有在看巴哈場外, 好吧,不是每篇都有看,我意思是我有看啦,因為我不想搶走Nerchio的光芒 我是希望,把焦點回到,回到比賽。 LAUGHS 問:(σ゚∀゚)σ゚∀゚)σ゚∀゚)σ Nerchio is just reading Netwars between every match, saying “this guy all-ined me.” I want to focus in between games. 答:Nerchio是都已讀和已回~我是想專注比賽。 Okay, any final comments? 問:好了好了,還有要說啥的嗎 Yeah, just thanks, for everyone that watched me, cheered for me— 答:哦,對,我要感謝大家,替我歡 Any players you want to thank? 問:你要感謝大家??? Yeah, thanks to Scarlett for teaching me ZvT, even though that didn’t help because I didn’t play Terrans this tournament. Thanks to Serral for playing some customs with me before the final—. 答:對啊,感謝嘎姐教我ZvT,儘管都沒有遇到... ...還是感謝嘎姐在決賽之前 Vote for me? 問:選我選我? Vote for me in the GSL vs World, well actually, Korea vs World 答:對啊,在GSL對上...實際上就是非韓V.S韓國。 Also, sponsor me? Pro teams? 問:贊助? 職業隊伍? Well, I’ve got offers… I got offers already. 答:恩恩~哥現在也是pro的,領薪階級,Ya By semiacicada Okay, thanks for the interview, man. 好的,謝謝面試,再連絡,掰。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 1.175.48.212 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/StarCraft/M.1500465227.A.3B9.html
alan129: 歐洲ZvZ比較活 恭喜07/19 20:14
歐美zvz真的比較靈活點,忘記哪個韓職Z也曾經公開說過
chase0140: 這個翻譯我給滿分XDDD07/19 20:27
感謝支持
semiacicada: 倒數第二應該是"哥現在也是pro的,領薪階級,Ya"07/19 20:29
喜歡你溫暖的文字,洋溢著滿滿的幸福:) 本來想類似這樣翻,但今天網路狂斷到氣噗噗真的隨便翻了。(編輯又斷了第三次) 就決定擅自用你的翻譯啦 !
LOVEUU: 推翻譯07/19 20:57
AzureRush: 推07/19 20:58
rodney228: 這翻譯應該故意的吧?最後應該是收到報價了,我出$$?07/19 20:59
positMIT: got offers 是哥已經有戰隊要人了07/19 21:44
LUOZISHANG: 哈 翻譯辛苦了~07/19 23:32
ewqqwe: 推推 07/20 07:22
stanleyliutw: 翻的活潑是沒問題啊,但是連大樹哥都來了是?...07/20 12:02
semiacicada: 當年王投了場好比賽也一臉淡然-》這種借諭07/20 21:23
就是這樣喵。 ※ 編輯: callmeMc (1.175.42.176), 07/20/2017 23:59:13 ※ 編輯: callmeMc (223.139.180.114), 07/22/2017 15:35:39