看板 Steam 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《localhost (127.0.0.1)》之銘言: : -------------------------中文----------------------------------------------- : 我使用華碩寄給我的優惠代碼兌換 但是我的帳號裡面已經有此款遊戲 : 本來以為是會給啓動代碼 兌換時也沒跳出uplay的網頁 : 只有要我輸入名字跟郵件 我也沒收到信 再去申請說我代碼已經使用過了 : 請問此問題該如何解決? : -------------------------英文--------------------------------- : I use the coupon code "xxx" to redeem The Division. : But I already have this game in my account. : I tried again, it says the code is be used. : I want to use this code to other account. : The code is the free gift for GTX970 by Asus. : Please help me and thx. When I redeem the coupon code of 遊戲名, gifted by video card ASUS GTX970, to my account, Uplay doesn't respond. I tried again. It says the code is already used. please help me redeem the gift. thank you. (附上ASUS購買證明) 有錯請糾正ww -- 勇於做笨蛋!!!!!!!!!!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 1.171.17.78 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Steam/M.1459392969.A.688.html
pretzel: 這樣看不出他用錯帳號兌換序號@@ 03/31 10:58
localhost: 感謝你!! 也感謝另一位寄信給我的板友 03/31 11:00
gcobs: is already used改成has already been used會更好 03/31 11:12
When I redeem the coupon code of 遊戲名, gifted by video card ASUS GTX970, to one of my uplay accounts, which already has the same game, Uplay client doesn't respond. Then I found the double reddem mistake I tried to reddem the coupon code to another acount. It says the code have already been used. please help me re-redeem the gift coupon to this acount OOO. thank you. 原來有兩個account, A & B. A已經有了該遊戲. 一開始原po錯將code於A account 進行redeem, 發現不對. 於B account redeem時, Uplay說該coupon已使用過了. ※ 編輯: flyingwhale (1.171.17.78), 03/31/2016 11:30:00
softlipz: 原來是英文版我還以為我來到steam版了XDDD 03/31 11:48