看板 Stock 關於我們 聯絡資訊
1.原文標題:Coinbase Q3 2021 Earnings Report Recap 2.原文連結:https://reurl.cc/vg8OaN 3.發布時間:2021/11/10 8:17 下午 台灣時間 4.原文內容: COIN beat on earnings but missed on revenue. By MATTHEW JOHNSTON Published November 10, 2021 Coinbase Financial Results: Analysis Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) reported Q3 FY 2021 earnings that surpassed analyst expectations. The company's pro-forma earnings per share (EPS) came in at $1.62, up more than sevenfold compared to the year-ago quarter. Coinbase's pro-forma EPS is calculated based on the number of post-IPO shares outstanding, which allows for more meaningful comparisons between pre-IPO EPS and post-IPO EPS figures. Coinbase's IPO took place on April 14, 2021.1 The company's revenue missed analyst estimates, but was up more than fourfold year over year (YOY). Total trading volume, however, came in above expectations.23 The company's shares plunged in post-market trading.4 Coinbase's shares are down from their opening price of $381.00 on April 14, 2021.5 By comparison, the S&P 500 has risen over the same time period. COIN Total Trading Volume Coinbase's total trading volume in Q3 FY 2021 was $327 billion, up more than sevenfold compared to the year-ago quarter but down 29.2% from Q2 FY 2021.7 The company defines trading volume as the value of matched trades that take place between a buyer and seller on its platform during the measurement period. The amount of trading activity directly impacts Coinbase's transaction revenue. The company believes that trading volume helps to gauge the amount of liquidity on its order books, its trading health, and the underlying growth of the crypto-economy. Institutions were responsible for $234 billion, or 71.6%, of trading volume. Retail investors made up the remaining $93 billion, or 28.4%, of total volume. Bitcoin transactions comprised 19% of total trading volume while Ethereum accounted for 22% and all other crypto assets made up the remaining 59% of total trading volume.9 Both Bitcoin and Ethereum hit new all-time highs earlier this week.4 Coinbase stressed in its letter to shareholders the volatile nature of cryptocurrency markets and the impact that has on its transaction revenues. The drop in trading volume compared to the previous quarter reflected softer crypto market conditions, including low volatility and declining prices for crypto assets.7 Total transaction revenue in Q3 was down 43.6% compared to Q2, but was up 295.0% compared to the year-ago quarter. 5.心得/評論: 比特幣交易量佔比22% 乙太坊19% 其他加密貨幣59% 相較第二季其他加密貨幣交易大增... 機構佔比71% 散戶佔比29% 看來低點散戶不敢買,現在高點機構應該準備出貨了... EPS BEAT 營收 Miss 都較上季度大幅縮小,不過現在比特幣和乙太坊狂噴。盤前大跌10%,加倉好時機? -- Sent from nPTT on my iPhone X -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 49.216.222.76 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Stock/M.1636554118.A.D29.html
twic : 突然噴爛 11/10 22:26
llloo951 : 痾 直接買幣就好 11/10 22:27
LoveIvy : 就散戶2萬9的時候不敢進 漲到4萬在那邊玩小幣 11/10 22:28
LoveIvy : 不然你看為啥柴犬幣狂漲 11/10 22:28
vincent5236 : 最近一堆賭徒散戶玩合約 認識較早期買比特幣的真的 11/10 22:41
vincent5236 : 放到財產增倍。 11/10 22:41
LoveIvy : 現在coin這價錢就當初木頭姊剛開始買進的位置 11/10 22:42
kainolife : 木頭姐在COIN這檔示範了本多忠勝 11/10 22:56
LoveIvy : 她其實抄底到後面也有點沒力了啦 11/10 23:04
LoveIvy : 不過確實200是個不錯的價錢 11/10 23:04
LoveIvy : 前幾天好像有出掉一些拿回不少利潤 11/10 23:05
tim810320 : https://reurl.cc/95Qkra 看完他們的電話會議,我 11/10 23:06
tim810320 : 應該會加碼不過我成本在24x。現在還太早,話說有買 11/10 23:06
tim810320 : 加密貨幣的更該去看他們財報因為Coinbase 是最多機 11/10 23:06
tim810320 : 構使用的交易所同時也是最合法每推出ㄧ種新幣別都 11/10 23:06
tim810320 : 更好炒作。 11/10 23:06
kid1a2b3c4d : 好煩喔虧了兩成賣掉 結果現在完全反轉了 11/11 00:31
sidneys : 直接買幣+1 11/11 01:23
AirLee : 買coinbase就是當莊家的概念吧 只要交易量up買著 11/11 03:18
AirLee : 放賺多賺少而已 11/11 03:18
shnobi : 何不幣跟這檔都一起買,持續獲利下去遲早入標普 11/11 07:15
shnobi : 如果只把coin當做是比特幣概念股或一般的錢莊確實沒 11/11 08:01
shnobi : 關鍵吸引力,但看完創辦人的願景就不一樣了 11/11 08:01
shnobi : https://i.imgur.com/lOOV5vb.jpg 11/11 08:01
dickagent : 寧願買ftt 11/14 06:57