看板 SuperJunior 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Henry - It's You (當你沉睡時 OST) 作詞 Kim Ji Soo, Mike Woods, Kevin White, Andrew Bazzi 作曲 Kim Ji Soo, HENRY, Mike Woods, Kevin White, Andrew Bazzi 編曲 Kim Ji Soo, Mike Woods, Kevin White, Andrew Bazzi 音源情報文 #1PrDHxwM 歌詞來源 http://egg1511.pixnet.net/blog/post/400940183 (為英文歌,中文翻譯放最後) Baby I'm falling Head over heels Looking for ways to let you know just how I feel Wish I was holding You by my side I wouldn't change a thing cause finally it's real Tryna hold back You oughta know that You're the one that's on my mind I'm falling too fast Deeply in love Finding the magic in the colors of you You're the right time at the right moment You're the sunlight keeps my heart going know when I'm with you Can't keep myself from falling right time at the right moment It's you you, it's you you, it's you Baby I'm falling Deeper in love Everything that you are is all I'm dreaming of And if I can break enough to show you that I need us I'd give up everything I have girl just for you Tryna hold back You oughta know that You're the one that's on my mind I'm falling too fast Deeply in love Girl all I need to breathe is you You're the right time at the right moment You're the sunlight keeps my heart going know when I'm with you Can't keep myself from falling right time at the right moment It's you Every night in my bed I'm dreaming That it's you in my arms I'm holding Girl all I want is you~ you know you're the right time at the right moment you're the sunlight keeps my heart going It's you You're the right time at the right moment You're the sunlight keeps my heart going know when I'm with you Can't keep myself from falling right time at the right moment It's you you, it's you you, it's you you, it's you you, it's you it's you Baby 我正沉迷於愛情 神魂顛倒 並正尋找能讓你了解我的感覺的方法 希望能將你 留在我身邊 我不會去改變 因為這早已成了事實 我試著去挽回 你現在應該知道 你是我心裡的唯一 我太急著陷入愛情 早已深深陷入 只想去尋找屬於你的顏色裡的魔法 你出現在對的時間 對的瞬間 你是道能讓我的心臟繼續跳動的陽光 你知道嗎 當我和你在一起時 我無法使我自己陷入愛情裡的對的時間 對的瞬間 是你 因為是你 因為是你 Baby 我正陷入愛情 已深深陷入 而我所夢想的正是你的一切 若我能足以打破一切來表示我需要的是"我們" 我能放棄我所擁有的一切 只為了妳 我試著去挽回 你現在應該知道 你是我心裡的唯一 我太急著陷入愛情 早已深深陷入 女孩 有你在我才能活下去 你出現在對的時間 對的瞬間 你是道能讓我的心臟繼續跳動的陽光 你知道嗎 當我和你在一起時 我無法使我自己陷入愛情裡的對的時間 對的瞬間 是你 每個夜晚 我都在床上夢想著 在我懷裡的人正是你 女孩 我想要的只有你 你知道你出現在對的時間 對的瞬間 你是道能讓我的心臟繼續跳動的陽光 是你 你出現在對的時間 對的瞬間 你是道能讓我的心臟繼續跳動的陽光 你知道嗎 當我和你在一起時 我無法使我自己陷入愛情裡的對的時間 對的瞬間 是你 因為是你 因為是你 因為是你 因為是你 是你 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 111.243.57.251 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/SuperJunior/M.1507343388.A.C35.html ※ 編輯: bboy0223 (111.243.57.251), 10/07/2017 10:30:51
sujulu: 這首真的很好聽!配上劇情更讚! 10/07 10:35
tn161: 喜歡歌詞~~謝謝 10/07 12:03
eunhyuk: 好聽! 10/07 21:29
Kammy040407: 超好聽~~Henry讚讚!! 10/07 22:16
ivanki: 直接陷入這首歌 配上雨天好喜歡 10/18 22:02
irnbo: 這首真的很耐聽 10/29 23:20