看板 TOEIC 關於我們 聯絡資訊
今天是學生們的建議 用我愛聊的保養來學英文 那就來聊聊保養品心得邊學多益吧 漂亮版面請看: https://www.facebook.com/languageloversplanet/posts/1212128775586767 (如果喜歡請幫我們粉絲頁按個讚 ) 1. Vitamin E Aqua Boost Essence Lotion 維他命E保水滲透露 Loved since 2015, this essence lotion has completely changed my daily routine. 自從2015年開始愛他上,這罐滲透露完完全全地改變了我的日常保養程序。 As an international student in Edinburgh, I had been searching for a perfect product to quench my entire face, while having the shines every now and then at the T-zone area. 身為一名在愛丁堡讀書的國際學,我當時一直在搜尋一個完美的產品來解肌膚的渴,雖然有時T字部位還是會油光閃閃。 Every night I start off my skincare routine with this essence lotion. 每天晚上我用滲透露來開始我的保養程序。 I started feeling a difference in my skin after a few days using the product. 開始使用幾天我開始感覺到肌膚有所不同。 I enjoy the feeling of this product on my face - for those confused about the difference between this product and the toner. (I personally use it as Toner) 我最喜歡這個產品在臉上的觸感,有些人可能有點困惑滲透露跟化妝水的差別(我是當成化妝水用啦) Esscense is a thin, mild-scented liquid to hydrate your skin with an extra initial layer of moisture before any thicker serums or moistuisers/oils. 滲透露是一個很分子很細,淡淡香味的液體,卻能滲透到肌膚底層,並給予皮膚前導的效果,好讓之後的精華或乳霜/美容油吸收更好。 VOC 1. completely (adv.) 完全地 多益考古題: Our goal is to make all outgoing correspondence ------- free of errors. (A) complete (B) completely (C) completing (D) completeness 答案是: B 解析: 首先先看free of errors是什麼!! free of sth. = NOT CONTAINING SOMETHING free from/of Ex: All our drinks are free from artificial colourings. 所以原句子裏頭的"completely free of errors"就是 --> completely not containing errors. 2. shines (n.) 油光 The visual property of something that shines with reflected light 3. every now and then 字面意思「從那時到現在,每隔一陣子就會出現、發生」 = every once in a while、from time to time「有時;偶爾;不時」 eg. Everyone suffers from the blues every now and then. 每個人偶爾都會感到憂鬱。 4. start off (phr.) 從...開始 [多益例題:] He starts off saving 50 percent of his income, giving himself a chance to get used to his new routine. 他從存一半的薪水開始,給自己一個機會漸漸習慣他的新例行公事. =================================================================== 2. Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask 喜瑪拉雅竹炭更新淨化面膜 Shocked by the immediate effect on my face, it was like your pore having a diarrhea, purging the dirt out of your body. 完全被它的立即效果所震撼住,就好像毛孔在腹瀉,排出你身體裡所有的髒污一樣扯。 Oily-skin friendly but not for dry or sensitive skin. (In my humble opinion) 油性肌的好朋友,乾肌/敏感肌請非常非常非常小心使用。 (個人淺見) It is the most powerful detoxing clay mask I have EVER used in my entire life. 這絕對是我此生使用過最強大的排毒面膜。(也可能是我見識淺薄) It's a pro in terms of getting rid of the impuities stuck in your pores. 以排除毛孔髒污界來說,他可以說是pro等級。 [VOC] 1. Affect vs. Effect Effect (v.) make/ cause something happen.「導致、造成的意思」 e.g. The duty of the government is to effect the will of the people. 政府的職責是實現人民的意志 Effect (n.) change/result an event, condition, or state of affairs that is produced by a cause.「效應,結果」 e.g. Human activity had a big effect on the Earth. 人類活動 對地球有很大的影響 Affect (v.) “to influence” or “to change” = 「去影響什麼」or「去改變什麼」 2. in terms of 就...而言 The restaurant review rated the "The Cafe" highly in terms of its menu selection as well as its atmosphere. ====================================================================== 來練習一下吧: The Pacific Rim trade discussions concluded with the delegates _____ supporting the call for lower tariffs. (A) completely (B) completeness (C) complete (D) completed 品酒小酌開口說英語/ 單身人士ONLY會話課 / 看黑鏡學英語辯論』 這些『雙教師的特色主題課』你還沒聽過嗎? - 東區: 星期六晚上1930-2130 『黑鏡辯論課』 - 大同大學: 星期四晚上 1930-2130 『多益初級班』 - 圓山: 星期四晚上 三月開始 『旅遊會話課』 - 永和: 星期日下午 1400-1600 『初級會話課』 - 新莊: 星期日早上 0900-1200 『初級會話課』 『超越外語是大同大學 實踐國中 奧迪汽車 多家餐廳/咖啡廳 指定合作品牌』 1. 生活英語會話課: 採用英國語言學習法『 一堂課 兩位教師 』 讓您在台灣也能輕鬆體驗外國授課方式 中師讓您文法觀念清晰 外師讓您聽說流利 同時授課讓您會話能力翻倍進步 分組帶隊趣味增倍!! 直接來看看影片 Soraya Sanon跟Ryan 是怎麼樣用他們獨特的默契和魅力吸引大家的:) 時間:星期日下午14-16 初級班預計年後開班 https://www.facebook.com/languageloversplanet/ 2. 多益TOEIC: 強調『聽說讀寫』全能力進化 聽力+ 會話 提升生活溝通能力 閱讀+ 寫作 增強商業英語能力 時間: 星期六下午14-17 課程持續好評中 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 119.77.229.224 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/TOEIC/M.1518187603.A.92D.html