看板 TimmyJohnny 關於我們 聯絡資訊
歌名:It's Always You 歌詞: Sometimes I break it's always you My hands upon my face it's just so cruel Sitting all alone playing house with a memory Lost in a crowd looking for some kind of company They may take your place But I'm no fool It's always you It's always you It's always you It's always you It's always you It's always you oh yeah It's always you Camouflage my pain turning blue But keep it coming Falling from your plane parachute Just for a day I would love to recover Just give a chance maybe to another They may take your place But I'm no fool It's always you It's always you It's always you It's always you It's always you It's always you oh yeah I don't ever sleep the same oh I I ain't gonna make it through the night I need you by my side It's always you It's always you it's always you it's always you It's always you It's always you it's always you it's always you It's always you Sitting all alone playing house with a memory Lost in a crowd looking for some kind of company It's always you it's always you it's always you Yeah it's always you 演唱者:許魏洲 詞  :Lee McCutheon/Jeremy Thurber 曲  :Lee McCutheon/Jeremy Thurber 編 曲:Lee McCutcheon 製作人:Lee McCutcheon 監 製:楊傑 出 品:星光力量(北京)文化傳媒有限公司/許魏洲工作室 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 60.250.107.73 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/TimmyJohnny/M.1508468404.A.1ED.html