看板 VISA 關於我們 聯絡資訊
各位板友大家好, 在下有關於 H1B Recapture/Extension 的問題 想請板友協助解惑 以下是背景說明 2011/10/01 開始使用 H1B 工作 從當時到現在有 58 個整天不在美國境內 目前的 H1B 貼紙是 2017/10/21 到期 因為有一次在 renew H1B 的時候 律師就順便 recapture 到那時為止可以 recapture 的天數了 也就是說在下還有 37 天可以 recapture 目前 H1B Recapture/Extension 還沒送件 但是 PERM (EB3) 在 2017/08/07 送件了 律師在送了 PERM 之後來信 We will keep you posted and work on recapturing and extending your H-1B time in the meantime. We hope to extend your H-1B up until the remainder of the school semester, right before Christmas so your employment will not be interrupted. You will be able to stay in the U.S. while your H-1B extension is pending. The goal is to get the PERM certified by the end of the year and then immediately file the I-140 petition. With the I-140 petition approval, we will be able to get an additional 3-year H-1B filed for you while you are going through the green card process. Please do NOT make any international travel plans once we file the H-1B extension without conferring with us first as this could affect your H-1B petition. If an urgent need to travel arises, please let us know. 信中第二段提及在 H1B extension 審查期間 在下可以留在美國境內 請問在 2017/10/21 之後 在什麼樣的條件可以繼續工作? 例如 H1B extension 送件了? 拿到 H1B extension 收據號碼了? 另外 目前 H1B extension 的審查速度大約是 3 個月 以不 PP 的狀況之下來說 還在等審查結果的同時 在下的目前的 H1B 就會過期了 也會超過預計申請的 H1B 新有效期限(感恩節前) 如此一來 在下究竟必須在何時離境? 例如 預計申請的 H1B 新有效期限? H1B Recapture/Extension 審查有結果時? 一直很不明白為什麼律師一直不送 H1B Recapture/Extension 難道真的是因為只要送了之後 在下就可以一直留在美國境內與繼續工作 直到審查結果出來 就算是超過了預計申請的 H1B 新有效期也沒關係 若真是如此 那還真的是越晚送件越好 也不要用 PP 這樣也許就可以待到/工作到 PERM 被核准 I140 也送件被核准? 看板上文章一直以來的印象都是過了 H1B 的有效期限後就不能工作 還請各位板友不吝指正與賜教 非常感謝 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 73.93.142.181 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/VISA/M.1505714728.A.FE7.html