看板 WesternMusic 關於我們 聯絡資訊
這首歌好像是以前看電影(十年前),還有比較黑暗向的卡通的時候 會出現在西部的晚上,一個老人緩緩地說著他的故事。 盯著眼前的營火,配上空心吉他。 而講完時,你或許會發現他不再是他。 ====== 背景有點像是Seasons in the sun I was the black sheep of the family You tried to teach me right from wrong 這兩句的歌詞, 給我的感覺,很想是已經要入土為安了,或是踏進監獄的那一刻。 面對著牆壁回想著過去的日子,不只是感情,更有許多其他的。 Adele "Million Years Ago" lyrics [Adele] I only wanted to have fun 我只是想找點樂子 Learning to fly... 學習如何飛 Learning to run... 又或者如何跑 I let my heart decide the way 我讓心之所向 When I was young... 當我還小時 Deep down I must have always known 深入我所知的一切 That is would be inevitable 這應該是無可避免的吧 To earn my stripes I'd have to pay! 為了獲得那份榮耀 And bear my soul 而壯膽我的心靈 I know I'm not the only one 我知道我不是那唯一 Who regrets the things they've done 那些會後悔的人 Sometimes I just feel it's only me 但有時候,好像只有我會後悔 Who can't stand the reflection that they see 那些無法接受的人 I wish I could live a little more 我希望我可以撐久一點 Look up to the sky, not just the floor 看向天空,而非地上 I feel like my life is flashing by 我感覺到我人生從眼前飛過 And all I can do is watch and cry 但我只能眼睜睜地哭 I miss the air, I miss my friends 我懷念那空氣,還有朋友們 I miss my mother; I miss it when 還有我母親,常在那時懷念著 Life was a party to be thrown 人生就像是一場回結束的舞會 But that was a million years ago 但已經是百萬年之後 When I walk around all of the streets 當我在街道上徘徊時 Where I grew up and found my feet 當我長大時,找回我的初衷 They can't look me in the eye 他們不願意看著我 It's like they're scared of me 就像是他們很怕我 I try to think of things to say 我嘗試去說些甚麼 Like a joke or a memory 就像是個笑話或是回憶 But they don't recognize me now 但他們現在不承認我了 In the light of day... 在那些仍舊光明的日子 I know I'm not the only one 我知道我不是那唯一 Who regrets the things they've done 那些會後悔的人 Sometimes I just feel it's only me 但有時候,好像只有我會後悔 Who can't stand the reflection that they see 那些無法接受的人 I wish I could live a little more 我希望我可以撐久一點 Look up to the sky, not just the floor 看向天空,而非地上 I feel like my life is flashing by 我感覺到我人生從眼前飛過 And all I can do is watch and cry 但我只能眼睜睜地哭 I miss the air, I miss my friends 我懷念那空氣,還有朋友們 I miss my mother; I miss it when 還有我母親,常在那時懷念著 Life was a party to be thrown 人生就像是一場回結束的舞會 But that was a million years ago 但已經是百萬年之後 A million years ago! 百萬年之後 *1 外國監獄的衣服通常是條紋衣 -- _ _ψcito ╱_╲ =╦= _ / \ / \/ -┼- ⊙⊙||. _ /\\_/\ \_/ ╚=╩=╝ ¯ ▽ ̄▽ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.35.164.154 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/WesternMusic/M.1450535416.A.AA6.html
earthrise: earn one stripes說得是贏得一個人的地位/榮耀 12/20 09:04
earthrise: 就是軍人肩膀上的槓槓。KP的Roar裡面也有出現這個片語 12/20 09:06
swattw: 好的,我修正一下 12/20 10:35
※ 編輯: swattw (140.123.58.252), 12/20/2015 10:35:25
helluvaguy: 沒有bear my soul的用法,多數歌詞網站都弄錯了,應該 12/21 15:22
helluvaguy: 是"bare" my soul才對,意指毫不保留地剖白心事 12/21 15:33
helluvaguy: 另外第二次的Sometimes I just feel it's only me後面 12/21 15:34
helluvaguy: 應是Who never became who they thought they'd be 12/21 15:35