這次給自己時間,到羅東山裡淨修的主要目的就是想找回「本心」,去除習氣。找「心」
很抽象,要了解「心」的作用,最好先從「苦」下手。胎兒出生時帶著先天的根氣和習氣
來到人世,經過各階段各種社會化活動,學習如何適應世間的人事物,以便存活謀生,因
此建立各種認知,反覆練習、調整,成為自己的「本事」。同時也建立了善惡、好壞、是
非、苦樂、順逆、多寡、大小等種種「陰陽」概念下的二元對立判斷課題。
大部分的人在德行教育的薰陶下,為了求好,求善,求意義,求價值,做了許多「好事」
,有些對別人當時有實值利益,事後的演變不見得始終有好的結果;有些可能反而造成別
人的負擔或不悅。求善、求好的心,仍是因為內心某部分的匱乏。即使初發心為善,此「
善」是相對的,隨時間和環境而變化,仍在源史本性上覆蓋重重疊疊的「善業」,遮蓋本
性。因為不是絕對無漏的,因此仍然汙染了「心」。
為了求幸福、求快樂,求富足,想盡辦法解決人事物相關問題,以便得到物質或精神上的
享有,當下得到一時的滿足,隨後產生了持續擁有、對抗妒忌、適應外在環境變化等種種
挑戰,快樂多半變成負擔、痛苦或壓力。這些從小到大層層向上堆疊的「黑雲」,也覆蓋
了源史本性,使「心」便得隱晦不明。
人世間有許多例行活動或中性的行為,需要和人事物做各種互動,沒有非常明顯的目的性
和針對性,這些紅塵瑣事,也成為遮蓋本性的灰雲。
心要開心,才能安住,因此而能做一位莊嚴的人。身心越來越自在,越來越鬆,才是對的
。人的起心動念來自於認知,認知來自於學習,學習是建立在前人的經驗和知識。前人的
知識和經驗有時空、地域、環境和文化的限制與影響,是非、對錯、好壞全是相對的。所
謂的佛性,是所有的人不用學就本自俱足、艮古不變的「不漏」善性。因此只要「絕學」
、「無為」,回歸本源,就自然找回「心」了。
此一「絕學」的意思是,非常清楚認知世間法是相對的,需要遵循真理來判斷、抉擇並行
事。不要以「自我」為出發點,來評斷人事物的好壞、優劣,並據以提供意見和建議,下
指導棋,可能帶有情緒和偏見。當回歸本心,用最真善的態度和感恩與祝福,就能示現愛
的理解及包容;只有當對方主動尋求建議或意見時,才給予適切的安慰及鼓勵。看似無為
,其實是給予對方最大幅度的彈性迴旋空間,自發性地改善,成為「無為而無不為」的最
佳結果。
5/3「每日感恩小記」第36輪第14日
1. 感恩同修姍姍和煌仁這一次從台中帶來好吃的法國麵包,每天早晨都有烤得香噴噴
的外酥內軟的麵包,配合米粥或湯品,非常好吃。
2. 感恩這幾天的蛋奶素餐飲,這幾天身體經過調理後感覺非常暢快。
3. 感恩無為師父在共修時提到「認真」、「知道」等等日常使用的名詞,是來自於佛
法經典,告訴學習者要凡事掌握「真」,才有可能發展出「真善」與「真美」,否則只能
叫「偽善」與「偽美」,一文不值。
人生的歌
https://www.richestlife.com/music-downloads/the-song-of-this-lifetime/
一聲啼哭 劃破了混沌的最初
A first cry split the chaos at the dawn of time,
我們赤身 墜入了紅塵的迷霧
Bare and unguarded, we fell into the mist of the material world.
背起行囊 踏上了蜿蜒的長路
With packs on our backs, we stepped onto winding roads,
以為前方 就是那唯一的歸宿
Believing ahead lay the one and only way home.
為了學業 忍受著寒窗的刻苦
For our studies, we endured long nights of quiet hardship;
為了事業 吞下了難言的痛楚
For our careers, we swallowed pains we could not name.
用盡青春去交換 世俗的財富
We traded our youth for worldly wealth,
為了家庭 像陀螺不停地忙碌
Spinning nonstop like tops for the sake of family.
在人海裡 盲目地 瘋狂地追逐
In the sea of faces, blindly, madly, we chase,
渴望攀登 到頂峰 讓萬人嫉妒
Longing to reach the summit, envied by the crowd below.
若是夜深 回過頭 審視著肺腑
But when night falls and we turn inward to examine the heart,
贏了世界 卻為何 內心更孤獨
Why is it that winning the world leaves us feeling even more alone?
若不知道這一生有天的眷顧
If we don’t know this life is held in the Universe’s grace,
再多成就也只是荒涼的塵土
Then all achievements are nothing but barren dust.
我們總是靠自己倔強地不服
We stubbornly rely on ourselves, refusing to yield,
撞得頭破血流後 才懂得臣服
Only after blood and broken pride, do we learn how to surrender.
這是一首今生的歌 靈魂的傾訴
This is the song of this lifetime, the soul’s confession.
謝天謝地 讓生命不再是虛無
Grateful to Heaven and Earth, that life is no longer empty or void.
回到本位 連結那天地的地圖
Returning to our true place, reconnecting to the map of Heaven and Earth,
才看清楚 這一場命運的催促
We finally see the urging rhythm of destiny.
回首過往每一步崎嶇的起伏
Looking back on every rise and fall along the rugged way,
原來都是老天爺精心的擺渡
We realize they were the Universe’s careful crossings all along.
不再執著贏過誰 或是怕認輸
No longer obsessed with winning or fearing defeat,
而是學會珍惜著 腳下的泥土
We learn instead to cherish the soil beneath our feet.
放下傲慢 換來了內心的寬恕
Letting go of arrogance brings forgiveness to the heart;
順應天道 才是那真正的坦途
Following the Way of Heaven reveals the truest path.
一呼一吸 都是愛溫柔的呵護
Every breath in and out is love’s gentle protection.
所有安排 都是天最好的禮物
All that unfolds is the Universe’s finest gift.
若不知道這一生有天的眷顧
If we don’t know this life is held in the Universe’s grace,
再多成就也只是荒涼的塵土
Then all achievements are nothing but barren dust.
我們總是靠自己倔強地不服
We stubbornly rely on ourselves, refusing to yield,
撞得頭破血流後 才懂得臣服
Only after blood and broken pride, do we learn how to surrender.
這是一首今生的歌 靈魂的傾訴
This is the song of this lifetime, the soul’s confession.
謝天謝地 讓生命不再是虛無
Grateful to Heaven and Earth, that life is no longer empty or void.
回到本位 連結那天地的地圖
Returning to our true place, reconnecting to the map of the Universe,
才看清楚 這一場命運的催促
We finally see the urging rhythm of destiny.
從此不再於黑暗迷宮裡無助
From this moment on, no longer lost in a dark maze,
接受天地灑下來豐盛的雨露
We receive the abundant rain poured down by the Universe.
這是生命最莊嚴覺醒的維度
This is the most solemn dimension of awakening in life
知足的心 便是那最大的富足
A contented heart is the greatest wealth of all.
終於知道 這一生有天的眷顧
At last we know this life is held in Heaven’s grace.
洗淨鉛華 換來了 永恆的安度
Washed of all excess, we arrive at eternal peace.
謝天謝地 讓心靈 找到了歸宿
Grateful to Heaven and Earth that the soul has found its home.
這份恩典 是今生 完美的落幕
This blessing becomes the perfect closing chapter of this lifetime.
雙手合十 這一刻 徹底地領悟
Hands joined in reverence, in this moment, complete understanding dawns
原來愛是…
It turns out love is…
最圓滿的 復甦
The most complete awakening and return.
在愛中共振,在感恩中連結
打造精采生命,共創美好未來。
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 27.242.92.98 (臺灣)
※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/kindness/M.1777792297.A.6AA.html