看板 lesbian 關於我們 聯絡資訊
最近聽到一首很好聽的歌 叫做“Secret Love”是英國女子團體Little Mix和Jason Derulo合唱的 旋律很棒,當時也沒仔細聽歌詞 上網查了才發現歌詞真的很貼切同志的愛情生活呢... 雖然也有人說是小三的心聲 但我覺得其實根本是同志的心聲啊T^T little mix也說是寫同志之間的愛~~ 週日睡前,大家聽聽歌吧! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgy7vEje5-w
When you hold me in the street/ 你在大街上牽起我的手 And you kiss me on the dance floor/ 在舞池輕輕地吻我 I wish that it could be like that/ 多希望這一切可以成真 Why can't it be like that? Cause I'm yours/ 為何這如此困難 我心已歸屬你 We keep behind closed doors/ 無法公開的戀情 Every time I see you, I die a little more/ 每一次見你 都為你多傾心一點 Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls/只當帷幕低垂才能更靠近一點 It'll never be enough/ 但這永遠都不夠 It's obvious you're meant for me/ 你是我的命中注定 Every piece of you, it just fits perfectly/ 全身上下都是為我而生 Every second, every thought, I'm in so deep/ 每分每秒每個念頭 我無法自拔 But I'll never show it on my face/ 但我從未展露於色 But we know this, we got a love that is homeless/ 但我們都知道 我們的愛無法白 頭 Why can't you hold me in the street?/ 為什麼你不能在街上牽起我的手 Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?/ 為何我不能在舞池瘋狂的吻你 I wish that it could be like that/ 多希望這一切可以成真 Why can't it be like that? Cause I'm yours/ 為何這如此困難 我心已歸屬你 [Jason Derulo] When you're with him, do you call his name/ 和他在一起時 妳會輕喚他的名字嗎 Like you do when you're with me? Does it feel the same?/ 像和我一起時那樣 那感 覺一樣嗎 Would you leave if I was ready to settle down?/ 若我決定和你訂終身 妳還會放手 嗎 Or would you play it safe and stay?/ 還是會讓感情細水長流 Girl you know this, we got a love that is hopeless/ 女孩你知道的 我們的愛走不 到盡頭 Why can't you hold me in the street?/ 為什麼你不能在街上牽起我的手 Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?/ 為何我不能在舞池瘋狂的吻你 I wish that it could be like that/ 多希望這一切可以成真 Why can't it be like that? Cause I'm yours/ 為何這如此困難 我心已歸屬你 And nobody knows I'm in love with someone's baby/ 沒有人知道我深愛著別人的寶貝 I don't wanna hide us away/ 不想遮遮掩掩 Tell the world about the love we making/ 只願大聲告張世界我們的愛 I'm living for that day/願那天的降臨 Someday/總有天會的 Why can't you hold me in the street?/ 為什麼你不能在街上牽起我的手 Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?/ 為何我不能在舞池瘋狂的吻你 I wish that it could be like that/ 多希望這一切可以成真 Why can't it be like that? Cause I'm yours/ 為何這如此困難 我心已歸屬你 Oh, why can't you hold me in the street?/ 為什麼你不能在街上牽起我的手 Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?/ 為何我不能在舞池瘋狂的吻你 I wish that it could be like that/ 多希望這一切可以成真 Why can't it be like that? Cause I'm yours/ 為何這如此困難 我心已歸屬你 Why can't I say that I'm in love?/ 為什麼我不能說出我深陷愛河 I wanna shout it from the rooftops/ 想大聲喊出讓全世界知道 I wish that it could be like that/ 多希望這一切可以成真 Why can't it be like that? Cause I'm yours/ 為何這如此困難 我心已歸屬你 Why can't we be like that?/ 為什麼我們就是不能像其他人 Wish we could be like that/ 只好再次許下相同的願望 instagram: annietsaihohoho -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 61.228.94.79 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lesbian/M.1459094380.A.00C.html ※ 編輯: nike923123 (61.228.94.79), 03/28/2016 00:00:37
tsengopie: 03/28 00:40
kieko2012: 謝謝妳的分享,很棒的一首歌曲 03/28 00:40
jhujhu: 推 03/28 00:48
jyu119: 好聽~也多認識了新團體,謝謝分享 03/28 02:29
JenTsai: 推~真的太貼切 03/28 07:57
※ 編輯: nike923123 (61.228.94.79), 03/28/2016 10:10:28
ki01277: 好好聽~~~ 03/28 21:29
moai0723: 這首很棒!!! 04/09 00:54