看板 lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Tove Lo – Habits (Stay High) ---------------------------------------------------------- Artist/ Tove Lo Album/ Truth Serum ; Queen of the Clouds Released/ 15 March 2013 6 December 2013 (re-release) Writer/ Tove Lo ; Ludvig Söderberg ; Jakob Jerlström Producer/ The Struts ---------------------------------------------------------- I eat my dinner in my bathtub 我在我的浴缸吃晚餐 Then I go to sex clubs 然後我去了性愛俱樂部 Watching freaky people getting it on 看著一些怪胎做愛做的事 It doesn't make me nervous 這不會讓我感到緊張 If anything I'm restless 假如有任何事會讓我緊張的話,我一點都停不下來 Yeah, I've been around and I've seen it all 是啊,我在這兒這麼久了,我什麼 都見過了 I get home, I got the munchies 我回到家,我想吃點東西 Binge on all my Twinkies 吃光了我喜歡的Twinkies蛋糕卷 Throw up in the tub, then I go to sleep 吐在浴缸裡,然後我上床睡覺 And I drank up all my money 我把我的錢喝個精光 Dazed and kinda lonely 暈暈的而有點寂寞 You're gone and I gotta stay high 你走了,我必須要一直很嗨 All the time to keep you off my mind 總是這樣,才能不想起你 Oh-oh, oh-oh 喔喔,喔喔 High all the time 總是都很嗨 To keep you off my mind 才能不想起你 Spend my days locked in a haze 把我自己沈浸在大麻煙霧中 Trying to forget you babe 試著想要忘記你寶貝 I fall back down 我卻還是想著你 I gotta stay high all my life 我必須要這一輩子一直很嗨 To forget I’m missing you 才能忘記我一直想著你 Oh-oh, oh-oh 喔喔,喔喔 Pick up daddy's at the playground 在娛樂場所釣了幾個甜心老爹 How I spend my day time 我的白天就是這麼過的 Loosen up their frown 讓他們把緊皺的眉頭放鬆 Make them feel alive 讓他們感受到生命 Oh make it fast and greasy 喔做快一點充滿了虛偽 I’m numb and way too easy 我完全的麻木而且太隨便了 You're gone and I gotta stay high 你走了,我必須要一直很嗨 All the time to keep you off my mind 總是這樣,才能不想起你 Oh-oh, oh-oh 喔喔,喔喔 High all the time 總是都很嗨 To keep you off my mind 才能不想起你 Spend my days locked in a haze 把我自己沈浸在大麻煙霧中 Trying to forget you babe 試著想要忘記你寶貝 I fall back down 我卻還是想著你 I gotta stay high all my life 我必須要這一輩子一直很嗨 To forget I’m missing you 才能忘記我一直想著你 Oh-oh, oh-oh 喔喔,喔喔 Staying in my play pretend 活在我自己的世界假裝 Where the fun ain’t got no end 裡面的歡樂無窮盡 Can't go home alone again 沒辦法再獨自一個人回家 Need someone to numb the pain 需要有個人來痲痹我的疼痛 Staying in my play pretend 活在我自己的世界假裝 Where the fun ain’t got no end 裡面的歡樂無窮盡 Can't go home alone again 沒辦法再獨自一個人回家 Need someone to numb the pain 需要有個人來痲痹我的疼痛 You're gone and I gotta stay high 你走了,我必須要一直很嗨 All the time to keep you off my mind 總是這樣,才能不想起你 Oh-oh, oh-oh 喔喔,喔喔 High all the time 總是都很嗨 To keep you off my mind 才能不想起你 Spend my days locked in a haze 把我自己沈浸在大麻煙霧中 Trying to forget you babe 試著想要忘記你寶貝 I fall back down 我卻還是想著你 I gotta stay high all my life 我必須要這一輩子一直很嗨 To forget I'm missing you 才能忘記我一直想著你 Oh-oh, oh-oh 喔喔,喔喔 翻譯cr.潔西 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 58.114.74.112 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1462993671.A.4C8.html ※ 編輯: ufun (58.114.74.112), 05/12/2016 03:18:28