看板 lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
We can fight our desires, oo-oo But when we start making fires We get ever so hot, oo-oo Whether we like it or not They say we can love who we trust, oo-oo But what is love without lust. Two hearts with accurate devotion, oo-oo What are feelings without emotions? I'm going in for the kill I'm doing it for a thrill Oh, I'm hoping you'll understand And not let go of my hand I'm going in for the kill I'm doing it for a thrill Oh, I'm hoping you'll understand And not let go of my hand I hang my hopes out on the line, oo-oo Well they'll be ready for you in time. If you leave them out too long, oo-oo They'll be withered by the sun. Full stops and exclamation marks, oo-oo My heart stopped moving 'fore I start. How far can you send emotions? oo-oo Can this bridge cross the ocean? I'm going in for the kill I'm doing it for a thrill Oh, I'm hoping you'll understand And not let go of my hand Let's go to war to make peace Let's be cold to create heat I hope in darkness we can see And you're not blinded by the light from me Woo-ooo-ooo-ooo-ooo-ooo-ooo-ooo-ooo-ooo I'm going in for the kill I'm doing it for a thrill Oh, I'm hoping you'll understand And not let go of my hand -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 61.216.97.211 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1463024507.A.9AC.html ※ 編輯: ufun (61.216.97.211), 05/12/2016 11:59:46