看板 lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Writer: Troye Sivan ; Alex Hope ; Jack Antonoff ; Claire Boucher Producer: Jack Antonoff The truth runs wild Like a tear down a cheek Trying to save face And daddy heart break I'm lyin' through my teeth This voice inside Has been eating at me Trying to replace the love that I fake With what we both need The truth runs wild Like kids on concrete Trying to sedate, my mind in its cage And numb what I see Awake, wide eyed I'm screaming at me Trying to keep faith and picture his face Staring up at me Without losing a piece of me How do I get to heaven? Without changing a part of me How do I get to heaven? All my time is wasted Feeling like my heart's mistaken, oh So if I'm losing a piece of me Maybe I don't want heaven? The truth runs wild Like the rain to the sea Trying to set straight the lines that I trace To find some release This voice inside Has been eating at me Trying to embrace the picture I paint And colour me free Without losing a piece of me How do I get to heaven? Without changing a part of me How do I get to heaven? All my time is wasted Feeling like my heart's mistaken, oh So if I'm losing a piece of me Maybe I don't want heaven? So I'm counting to fifteen... Counting to fifteen, counting to fifteen So I'm counting to fifteen... Counting to fifteen, counting to fifteen Without losing a piece of me How do I get to heaven? Without changing a part of me How do I get to heaven? All my time is wasted Feeling like my heart's mistaken, oh So if I'm losing a piece of me Maybe I don't want heaven? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 123.192.148.123 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1468070804.A.94C.html