看板 lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Writer: Troye Sivan ; Alex Hope Producer: Alex Hope Love it's hard I know... All your lights are red But I'm green to go Used to see you high Now you're only low All your lights are red but I'm green to go I want you I'll colour me blue Anything it takes to make you stay Only seeing myself (When I'm looking up at you) (When I'm looking up at you) I can't say no Though the lights are on There's nobody home Swore I'd never lose control Then I fell in love with a heart that beats so slow I want you I'll colour me blue Anything it takes to make you stay Only seeing myself (When I'm looking up at you) (When I'm looking up at you) I know you're seeing black and white So I'll paint you a clear blue sky Without you I am colour-blind It's raining every time I open my eyes It's raining every time I open my eyes I want you I'll colour me blue Anything it takes to make you stay Only seeing myself When I'm looking up at you When I'm looking up at you I want you I'll colour me blue Anything it takes to make you stay Only seeing myself When I'm looking up at you When I'm looking up at you -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 123.192.148.123 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1468071095.A.48E.html