看板 lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Writer: Devin Tailes ; Niles Hollowell-Dhar ; David Singer-Vine Producer: The Cataracs They say I gotta have a plan I say if you don't burn you won't tan They say I gotta watch myself I had my cake and watch it melt Uh, I'm gonna pack it with a rocket, I'ma cock it And blow the roof off this boojie club Fuck the haters, gimme some love Don't be so pretentious I fake gold like a dentist And if I said it, then I meant it He a soccer player, he headed I'm going lightspeed Drinking rice drink, dripping Visine Bitch, cover your eyes You won't find me Even beside me you're behind me By the time you on it I'll be off it By the time you get it I'll be done wit' it You know that we be going lightspeed ahead Everybody told me I should slow down But instead all I could do was take it Lightspeed out of space and there is no calculation Tell me, am I out of my head? Or are we really going lightspeed? We are experiencing some turbulence It's the Cataracs If you ain't on my flight you gettin' flown over Under a palm tree, that's where I'm lying Like when I tell people I'm sober Got a devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other one But I ain't never listened to none of 'em It's been a crazy road running And no, I ain't never stopped running People talking about something But I, I ain't never heard nothing The sun is set and the clouds are moving The sky is black and I'm used to it We awake all night, who knew it? I got a dark soul, you could never see through it By the time you on it I'll be off it By the time you get it I'll be done wit' it You know that we be going lightspeed ahead Everybody told me I should slow down But instead all I could do was take it Lightspeed out of space and there is no calculation Tell me, am I out of my head? Or are we really going lightspeed? We are experiencing some turbulence It's the Cataracs Are we really going lightspeed? Are we really going lightspeed? Are we really going lightspeed? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 123.192.148.123 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1468074214.A.179.html