看板 lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Writer: Devin Tailes ; Niles Hollowell-Dhar Producer: The Cataracs I'm putting on my dancing shoes tonight Ten thousand people waiting for me I can hear them outside from the curtain I sit behind The drums kick in and the lights go down My heartbeat drowns out the sound My hands go up, I sing my song And a thousand voices sing along I used to lay awake Hear a crowd roar to every word I say Now the stars, they used to shine so bright They were all replaced by candlelights And it all, makes it harder to find the places that we know I'm putting on my dancing shoes tonight Ten thousand people waiting for me I can hear them outside from the curtain I sit behind The drums kick in and the lights go down My heartbeat drowns out the sound My hands go up, I sing my song And a thousand voices sing along Can you hear? Close your eyes Hearts are racing side-by-side For you I sing, I sing for you For you, I wear these dancing shoes I wear these dancing shoes Are you out there? Can you hear me? Are you out there? Can you hear me? Are you out there? Can you hear me? Are you out there? Can you hear me? I'm putting on my dancing shoes tonight Ten thousand people waiting for me I can hear them outside Can you hear? Close your eyes Hearts are racing side-by-side For you I sing, I sing for you For you, I wear these dancing shoes I wear these dancing shoes I wear these dancing shoes -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 123.192.148.123 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1468074328.A.8B3.html ※ 編輯: ufun (123.192.148.123), 07/09/2016 22:25:49