看板 lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Writer: Devin Tailes ; Niles Hollowell-Dhar ; David Singer-Vine Producer: The Cataracs I don't know who you are Or who you believe to be But I, I like what I see And you don't gotta be on movie screens Cause god damn boy you're for me And don't call me a star in these old denim jeans You are that thing that's setting me free So stay the night Talk to me Let's have a drink Boy get lost with me When you need to breathe I'll make your heart beat twice as fast Like a cigarette And I will be your perfect match Perfect match Perfect match I wanna stay up late and laugh with you all night Storytell about both our lives And we can lay side by side Boy we're done for the ride One night you know I love your style And the taste of your bitter sweet smile Won't you scream with me A little nightmare and a dream with me When you need to breathe I'll make your heart beat twice as fast Like a cigarette And I will be your perfect match Perfect match Perfect match Whispers calling Falling don't let me A hair just sparkled Let me up it'll set us both free So close your eyes Close your eyes -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 123.192.148.123 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1468074594.A.D42.html ※ 編輯: ufun (123.192.148.123), 07/09/2016 22:34:22