看板 lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Writer: Devin Tailes ; Niles Hollowell-Dhar Producer: The Cataracs Everywhere I look Everywhere I look I see shadows Haunting over me And I wonder when they'll let me be Lost in my mind late at night And you're who I see in my dreams Deepest eyes tucked aside A pain that doesn't sting I know I've ran and I know I hide I know I've changed, I know I lied I knew I should but I couldn't see Bridges burnin' in back of me Ooh, help me out, holy ghost I have lost the only thing I know And all, all I have left are shadows Everywhere I look Everywhere I look I see shadows Haunting over me And I wonder when they'll let me be I wonder as the morning news I wonder when tomorrow's done The words you never got to hear They were just right there on the tip of my tongue Sometimes I scare myself By my own lies that I once bought They cannot be resold Sometimes I feel the hurt If I was gold I'd turn to sand And in the end it could not hold I know I've ran and I know I hide I know I've changed, I know I lied I knew I should but I couldn't see Bridges burnin' in back of me Ooh, help me out, holy ghost I have lost my way from your road And all, all I have left are shadows Everywhere I look Everywhere I look I see shadows Haunting over me And I wonder when they'll let me be Ooh, help me out, holy ghost I have lost the only thing I know And all, all I have left are shadows -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 123.192.148.123 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1468076544.A.005.html