看板 lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Writer: Niles Hollowell-Dhar ; Devin Starr Tailes Producer: The Cataracs I'll wait, for you Time might take, to see it through Now I got you, at the barrel of my gun Gonna keep you, gonna freak you, until I have my fun Boy, you can't run, you can't hide from me I'm a killer You can't run, once I like what I see I'm a killer (k-k-k-k-killing for fun) Oh! Nothing like when you touch me Oh! I'm gonna make you love me U-o-oh, u-o-oh, oh! I'm a killer (killing for fun) Fire up shades, of blue Whenever I'm away, from you Now I got you, at the barrel of my gun (my gun) Gonna keep you, gonna freak you, until I have my fun Boy, you can't run, you can't hide from me I'm a killer You can't run, once I like what I see I'm a killer (k-k-k-k-killing for fun) Oh! Nothing like when you touch me Oh! I'm gonna make you love me U-o-oh, u-o-oh, oh! I'm a killer (killing for fun) Well they you can't have, everything you want All of the time (all of the time) But I won't sleep and I won't stop Until you're mine (mine, mine, mine..) Until you're mine (mine, mine..) Because! Oh! Nothing like when you touch me Oh! I'm gonna make you love me U-o-oh, u-o-oh, oh! I'm a killer (killing for fun) Boy, you can't run, you can't hide from me I'm a killer (k-k-k-k-killing for fun) You can't run, once I like what I see I'm a killer (k-k-k-k-killing for fun) Oh! Nothing like when you touch me Oh! I'm gonna make you love me U-o-oh, u-o-oh, oh! I'm a killer (killing for fun) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 123.192.148.123 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1468076760.A.072.html