看板 lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Writer: The Cataracs, Tailes Producer: The Cataracs It's The Cataracs Yo, it's that dancefloor – 808 She hit me like a 808 Have you all night, vodka straight Bottles up, you and me Me and you, on a trip All night flight, girl let's dip Lickin' my lips I'm in the zone And I can't really say what I'm sippin' on You taste good to me Girls like you make history Sure does sound like a hit to me Now che-e-e-ck out this beat Now, you got it You got it goin' on, goin' on And on and on and on and on Boy you get me high Won't you take me for a ride Tell me where you wanna go Tell me where you wanna go I'm your Bonnie, you're my Clyde I'll be your "Ride or Die" Tell me where you wanna go Tell me where you wanna go T-t-t-to the top of the world [x2] Your daddy must have been a drug dealer Why? - Cause you dope You the Bonnie to my Clyde, Juliet and Romeo Your daddy must have been a drug dealer Why? - I don't know, I'm just saying anything To get me up inside your throat Is it workin'? I'm just playin' Man this bottle got me sayin' things I don't ever wanna lose, lose ya right now Now, you got it You got it goin' on, goin' on And on and on and on and on Boy you get me high Won't you take me for a ride Tell me where you wanna go Tell me where you wanna go I'm your Bonnie, you're my Clyde I'll be your "Ride or Die" Tell me where you wanna go Tell me where you wanna go T-t-t-to the top of the world Tell me where you wanna go [x8] (Where, you wanna, where you wanna go?) [x4] T-t-t-to the top of the world It's The Cataracs -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 123.192.148.123 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1468076856.A.9C7.html ※ 編輯: ufun (123.192.148.123), 07/09/2016 23:07:53