看板 lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Phil Wickham - Till I Found You https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvWimPwi8qE
[Verse 1] I searched through the Earth for something that could satisfy A peace for the hurt I had buried deep inside Knees on the floor , I finally foujnd everything I needed You lifted my soul and opened up my eyes [Pre-Chorus] I never knew anything lasts forever Till I found You , till I found You I never dreamed anyghing could be better Till I found You, till I found You [Chorus] You're rewriting my story And I'm brand new like a morning Ph, I never knew anything lasts forever Till I found You Till I, till I found You [Post-Chorus] Till I, till I found You Till I, till I found You Till I, till I found You [Verse 2] Gone are the days I'm chasing after what won't last I'm done with building these castles that crumble like sand Oh, knees on the floor I finally found that everything I needed was always right in front of me You gave me a name You changed everything, yeah yeah [Pre-Chorus] I never knew anything lasts forever Till I found You, till I found You I never dreamed anything could be better Till I found You, till I found You [Chorus] You're rewriting my story And I'm brand new like a morning Oh, I never knew anything lasts forever Till I found You Till I, till I found You [Post-Chorus] Till I, till I found You Till I, till I found You Till I, till I found You [Pre-Chorus] I never knew anything lasts forever Till I found You, till I found You I never dreamed anything could be better Till I found You, till I found You [Chorus] You're rewriting my story And I'm brand new like a morning Oh, I never knew anything lasts forever Till I found You Till I, till I found You [Post-Chorus] Till I, till I found You Till I, till I found You Till I, till I found You Till I, till I... [Outro] You're rewriting my story And I'm brand new like a morning Phm I nevert knew anything lasts forever Till I found You Till I, till I found You -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 123.1.95.252 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1527465825.A.EFF.html