看板 lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I made you laugh, I made you cry I made you open up your eyes.ꀠDidn’t I? 我讓你笑過,讓你哭過 讓你拓展視野。不是嗎? I helped you open out your wings Your legs, and many other things.ꀠDidn’t I? 我協助你展開雙翼、 邁開步伐,還有許多其他事情。不是嗎? Am I the greatest bastard that you know? The only one who let you go? The one you hurt so much you cannot bear? 我是最稱職的渾蛋嗎?在你認識的人之中 唯一讓你走的那個? 是讓你傷過卻又無法承受的那個? Well, we were good, when we were good When we were not misunderstood 我們很好,當時什麼都好, 當我們還不會放任誤解彼此。 You helped me love, you helped me live You helped me learn how to forgive.ꀠDidn’t you? 你教我什麼是愛,什麼是生活, 你助我學習怎麼原諒寬容。不是嗎? I wish that I could say the same But when you left, you left the blame.ꀠDidn’t you? 我希望我能說一切依舊 但當你離開,你留下了責備。不是嗎? Am I the greatest bastard that you met? The only one you can’t forget? Am I the one your truth’s been waiting for? 我是所有你遇過的混帳中,最恰如其分的那個嗎? 唯一你無法忘記的那個? 我是你一直追尋的嗎? Or am I just dreaming once again? Some dreams are better when they end 或許我又只是做夢吧? 有些夢美在結束的時候。 Some make it, mistake it Some force and some will fake it I never meant to let you down 有些人勉強著、將錯就錯著; 有些人強求著,而有些假裝著。 我從沒想過要讓你失望。 Some fret it, forget it Some ruin and some regret it I never meant to let you down 有人憂慮,有人遺忘 有人毀滅,有人後悔 We learn to wag and tuck our tails We learn to win and then to fail.ꀠDidn’t we? 我們學著奉承討好; 學著勝利,也學著辜負。是嗎? We learn that lovers love to sing And that losers love to cling.ꀠDidn’t we? 我們學到愛人們愛而歌唱; 失敗者們愛而我執。是嗎? Am I the greatest bastard that you know? When will we learn to let this go? We fought so much, we’ve broken all the charm 我是你所認識過,最無與倫比的混蛋嗎? 何時我們能學會適時鬆手? 我們爭執激烈,毀滅所有可親可愛。 But letting go is not the sameꀠꀊAs pushing someone else away 但放手並不盡相同,和只是推開某個無謂的人不同 So please don’t let on You don’t know me Please don’t let on I’m not here Please don’t let on You don’t love me ‘Cause I know you do I know -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 111.82.28.129 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1532371361.A.996.html