看板 lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
[Verse 1] Holding it close, this time Tell me of her, I'm fine You'll never know what you do to me All that we have won't grow Falling is hard, I know You make it so easy, believe me [Chorus] And it's on my mind and I'd like to talk things through and you're on my mind though I know I'll never do [Verse 2] Holding my tongue, it's real Tell me the truth, I'll heal Taking it slow before you go [Chorus] And it's on my mind and I'd like to talk things through And you're on my mind though I know I'll never do (on my mind) And it's on my mind and I'd like to talk things through And you're on my mind though I know I'll never do for you [Bridge] You're all that I want and more I'd say but I know your sort I wish I could be someone you need You need [Chorus] And it's on my mind and I'd like to talk things through And you're on my mind though I know I'll never do (on my mind) And it's on my mind and I'd like to talk things through And you're on my mind though I know I'll never do for you Do for you -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 180.176.97.112 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1533739668.A.AF5.html