看板 lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
[Verse 1] Leaving it all unsaid Keeping it quiet instead You know that I won't explain Cause I've grown to need this pain You tell me it's good for now I'll heal but I don't know how Safe in the way we touch But it hurts to feel this much [Chorus] And they say that it goes so I hope that it shows You are all that I've known for a while And I'm coming up slow and I'm thinking of home But you're all that I've known for a while [Verse 2] Spending our nights awake Silent for both our sake Hold me until I'm strong Cause I'll miss this when you're gone [Chorus] And they say that it goes so I hope that it shows You are all that I've known for a while And I'm coming up slow and I'm thinking of home But you're all that I've known for a while [Bridge] I'd tell you but I can't Please don't make this hard Time is all I want So speak the words I won't [Chorus] And they say that it goes so I hope that it shows You are all that I've known for a while And I'm coming up slow and I'm thinking of home But you're all that I've known for a while -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 180.176.97.112 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1533739768.A.901.html