看板 lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
演唱:AcQUA 源少年 盧佾暘:Hey 你今天 還好嗎 會不會 很忙 我知道 你常常 會假裝堅強 林毓家:讓我為你打氣吧 像你為我做的那樣 Yeah 盧佾暘:Hey, all this time, all the time It’s been you and me 李秉諭:Never gone, sing our songs It means everything 盧佾暘:So, if you’ve been feeling high 盧佾暘 / 林毓家:You’ve been feeling low, I got you, 盧佾暘 / 李秉諭 / 林毓家:I’m here 黃莑茗:錯過 也許我不要 放手 想起你我就 能夠 繼續往前走 That’s why I don’t wanna let go 須弘道:Maybe, we can live in the same dream I will be there by your side 李秉諭 / 林毓家:You’re the reason Without you I’m heartbroken 黃莑茗:I just need a hug 當心變得溫熱 想起這首歌 我們能一秒想起我們 盧佾暘 / 林毓家:You’re the reason Without you I’m heartbroken 須弘道:I just need a hug 當你仍懷疑著 不確定的時刻 記得我比你還心疼 林毓家:Don’t let go 李秉諭:走向你 我e步e步 須弘道:Don’t let go 李秉諭:yes you are, you‘re My Only 盧佾暘:Don’t let go 李秉諭:Mmm Ah I’m not drunk texting 黃莑茗 / 須弘道:Don’t let go, 盧佾暘 / 李秉諭 / 林毓家:Always been You, this All Night 黃莑茗:錯過 也許我不要 放手 想起你我就 能夠 繼續往前走 That’s why I don’t wanna let go 須弘道:Maybe, we can live in the same dream I will be there by your side 李秉諭 / 林毓家:You’re the reason Without you I’m heartbroken 黃莑茗:I just need a hug 當心變得溫熱 想起這首歌 我們能一秒想起我們 盧佾暘 / 林毓家:You’re the reason Without you I’m heartbroken 須弘道:I just need a hug 當你仍懷疑著 不確定的時刻 記得我比你還心疼 (主) 盧佾暘 / 林毓家 (合) 黃莑茗 / 須弘道:Don’t let go, 李秉諭:走向你 我e步e步 (主) 盧佾暘 / 林毓家 (合) 黃莑茗 / 須弘道:Don’t let go, 李秉諭:yes you are, you‘re My Only (主) 盧佾暘 / 林毓家 (合) 黃莑茗 / 須弘道:Don’t let go, 李秉諭:let’s pick up some brownies now 黃莑茗 / 須弘道:Don’t let go, 盧佾暘 / 李秉諭 / 林毓家:in the Spotlight it’s you and me -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 60.198.151.67 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1712426577.A.07A.html