看板 movie 關於我們 聯絡資訊
台詞以 Interstellar: The Official Movie Novelization 為基礎,盡量修改為電影中 的版本,不過可能有若干句還是稍微有點不同,這點要等劇本出貨後再行調整。 台詞集將會有三個部分,根據小說分段,第一段是到 Cooper 起飛前,第二段是 Cooper 決定回家。 台詞集是大致上挑選的,所以如果有遺漏想要知道的,麻煩推文留言跟我說,我會補上。 目前,《星際效應》官方書籍有四本,有興趣的人可以去購買來看。 《星際效應中的科學》- The Science of Interstellar 《星際效應電影美術書》- Interstellar: Beyond Time and Space 《星際效應官方小說》- Interstellar: The Official Movie Novelization 《星際效應劇本》- Interstellar: The Complete Screenplay With Selected Storyboards 其中,The Science of Interstellar 一書是由電影的物理顧問 Kip Thorne 所著,書中 提到了電影的籌備過程,以及電影中的科學,哪些是有理論為背景基礎,哪些是基於理論 的推測(educated guess),哪些是純屬猜測。 Cooper Murphy's Law doesn't mean something bad will happen what it means 'whatever can happen will happen.' And that sounded just fine to us. 墨菲定律並非代表壞事一定會發生,而是會發生的事情就會發生。 你媽和我覺得這挺不錯 (NASA) Romilly We started detecting gravitational anomalies almost 50 years ago. Mostly small distortions in the upper atmosphere. In fact, I believe you encountered one yourself. 我們大約在五十年前開始探測重力異常,大多數的小干擾發生在高層大氣。 事實上,我相信你曾經遇過一次。 Cooper Yeah, over the Straights, my crash something tripped my fly-by wire. 對,在直道上有什麼東西干擾了我的線傳飛控系統讓我墜機 Romilly Exactly, but of all these anomalies the most significant is this – out near Saturn. A disturbance in space-time. 沒錯,但是這些異常中最明顯的是這個 - 在近土星處有時-空間干擾 Cooper A wormhole? 蟲洞? Romilly It appeared 48 years ago. 在 48 年前出現的 Cooper And It lead to where? 它通到哪去? Brand Another Galaxy 另一座星系 Cooper A wormhole isn't a naturally occurring phenomenon. 蟲洞並不是自然發生的現象 Amelia Someone placed it there. 有人放在那的 Cooper They 他們 Amelia And whoever they are, they appear to looking out for us, that wormhole lets us travel to other stars. It came along right as we needed it 無論他們是誰,他們看來都是在幫助我們,那個蟲洞讓我們可以到達其他星球,它來得 正是時候。 Doyle They've put potentially habitable worlds right within our reach, 12, in fact, judging from our initial probes. 他們將可能適合人類居住的地方就放在我們唾手可及之處,事實上,根據我們初始探測, 有 12 個之多。 Brand Twelve possible worlds, twelve Ranger launches carrying the bravest humans eve to live, led by the remarkable Dr. Mann. 由卓越的曼恩博士帶領,十二架漫遊者號帶著有史以來最英勇的人們,前往十二個可能居 住的世界。 Doyle Each person's landing pod had sufficient life support for two years but they could use hibernation to stretch that, making observations on organics over a decade or more. Their mission was to assess their world, and if it was showing potential, send a signal, bed down for a long nap, and wait to be rescued. 每一個人的登陸艙都有足夠兩年所需的維生系統,但是他們可以透過冬眠延長,用以探測 有機體達十年之長或者更多。他們的任務是評估那些星球,假使有著使人居住的潛力,發 出訊號,睡個長覺等待救援。 Data transmission back through the wormhole is rudimentary—simple binary 'pings' on an annual basis, to give some clue as to which worlds have potential. One system shows promise.” 從蟲洞傳回的資料是很原始的,以年為周期的簡單二進位訊息,用以傳達哪個世界有潛力 的一些線索。 有座行星系頗為樂觀。 Brand That's the long shot. There's plan A, and there's plan B. Did you notice anything strange about the launch chamber? 這就是豪賭了,我們有 A、B 兩種計畫,你有注意到發射室有什麼奇怪的地方嗎? Those first gravitational anomalies changed everything. Suddenly we knew that harnessing gravity was real. So I started working on the theory and we started building this station. 第一波的重力異常改變了所有事情,突然間我們知道重力是可以駕馭的。所以我開始著手 理論並且我們開始製造這個太空站。 Amelia The problem is gravity. How to get a viable amount of human life off this planet. This is one way. Plan B—a population bomb. Almost five thousand fertilized eggs weighing in just 900 kilos. 問題就在於重力,要如何讓人類離開這個星球,這是其中一種方法。B 計畫-人口炸彈。 將近五千個受精卵,總重大約 900 公斤。 With equipment on board, we incubate the first ten. After that, with surrogacy, the growth becomes exponential. Within thirty years, we could have a colony of hundreds. The real difficulty of colonization is genetic diversity. 藉由永續號上的裝置,我們先孵化頭十個。接著使用代理孕母,速度將會成指數成長, 三十年內,我們將有以百人計的殖民地。對於殖民地化的真正難題在於基因多樣性。 (AT HOME) Donald This world was never enough for you, was it, Coop? 這個世界對你來說並不足夠對吧?庫柏。 Cooper What? ‘Cause heading out there is what I feel born to do? And it excites me? Nuh, that doesn't make it wrong. 什麼意思?因為我認為我生來就是要出去冒險的嗎?而且這件事讓我很興奮? 不,這些並不代表這件事就是錯的。 Donald It's might, don't trust the right thing. Done for the wrong reason. The "why" of a thing – that's the foundation. 它可能是,別相信因為錯誤理由而完成的對的事情。為何去做,才是重點所在。 Cooper We farmers sit here every year when the rains fail and say next year. Next year ain't gonna save us. Nor the one after that. This world's a treasure, Donald. But she's been telling us to leave for a while now. Mankind was born on Earth. It was never meant to die here. 我們農夫每年坐在這,當缺雨時就說「明年吧」,明年是不會拯救我們的,不管之後哪一 年都是。唐納,這個世界是個寶藏,但是她已經告訴我們應該離開好一陣子了。 人類生於地球,但從不代表就要死在這裡。 Donald Tom'll be okay but you have to make it right with Murphy without making any promises you don't know you can keep. 湯姆沒有問題的,但是你要和墨菲好好溝通。不要許下你自己都不知道能否達成的承諾 (IN MURPH's ROOM) Cooper After you kids came along your mom said something I didn't really quite understood. She said now we're just there to be memories for our kids. 你們出生的時候,你媽說了我不是很了解的話,她說:「我們是為了使兒女們可以留念 而存在的。」 Now I understand what she meant. Once you're parents you're the ghosts of your children's future. 現在我了解了,當你成為父母,你就是你的孩子未來的鬼。 I can't be your ghost right now – I need to exist. They chose me. Murph they chose me. You saw it. You are the one who lead me to. 我現在無法成為你的鬼,我需要存在。他們選擇了我,墨菲,他們選擇了我,妳也看到了 ,就是妳帶領我到那裏去的。 One for you, one for me, when I'm in hypersleep or travel near the speed of light, or near black hole, time will gonna change for me. It'll run more slowly. 一支給妳,一支給我,當我在冬眠或者以近光速旅行或者接近黑洞時,時間對我來說會改 變,會變得更慢。 When we get back we are gonna compare. By the time I get back we might be the same age. You and me. Imagine that. 當我們回來的時候,我們來比看看,到那個時候,我回來時我們可能會是同一個年紀, 妳想想看。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 36.225.40.20 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/movie/M.1416580225.A.3DF.html
xcv5566: 先推再看 謝謝原po11/21 22:33
NANJO1569: 我其實很喜歡那些台詞對白,不知為何,有種另類的浪漫!11/21 22:41
NANJO1569: 謝謝all大的整理~^^ 11/21 22:42
battlewind: 太強了11/21 22:43
hoo74586: 推~11/21 22:45
Touber: 謝謝原po,又回想了一次電影情節。11/21 22:47
alljerry04: 我原本要用人物來整理的,可是這樣麻煩又會爆雷 XD 11/21 22:48
NANJO1569: 其實沒差,標題加個雷就好了,會看的應該都是看過片的!11/21 22:53
alljerry04: 因為我是要在標題打人名 ( 艸 11/21 22:54
battlewind: 沒看過片這裡的相關文章我都不翻XD11/21 22:54
bluemei: 太強大了 是邊看邊筆記嗎.....11/21 23:14
alljerry04: 有小說啊11/21 23:16