看板 movie 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《emma0420 (Led Zeppelin!!!)》之銘言: 前文恕刪 : 尤其Katniss那首The Hanging Tree 稍微沙啞的嗓音超適合這首歌, : 直到電影結束旋律還一直在我腦裡環繞呀! : 但有個小小疑問是... : 當播出這首歌時,Plutarch說他改了歌名,看起來沾沾自喜, : 請問他是把歌名改成怎樣啊? 原文是"wearing a necklace of rope, side by side with me.", 吊人樹這首歌其實頗獵奇,不過卻相當發人深思。 這首歌其實是吊人樹上被吊死的屍體所唱,當初這名被吊死者在樹下為了讓他的愛人逃走 得到自由而殺了三個人,現在他卻在歌唱要他的愛人回到樹下,套上絞刑繩索和他一起死 在吊人樹。 以下為原始歌詞: Are you, are you Coming to the tree They strung up a man They say who murdered three. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it be If we met at midnight In the hanging tree. Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where dead man called out For his love to flee. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it be If we met at midnight In the hanging tree. Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where I told you to run, So we'd both be free. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it be If we met at midnight In the hanging tree. Are you, are you Coming to the tree Wear a necklace of rope, Side by side with me. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it be If we met at midnight In the hanging tree. 普魯塔克是把rope改成hope,改一個字母就改這麼大,果真是個文青。 -- 非淡泊無以明志 非寧靜無以致遠 ~ 諸葛亮 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 111.184.37.169 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/movie/M.1416633175.A.17A.html
emma0420: 原來如此,真是個文青!(蓋章) 11/22 13:17
mysmalllamb: 謝謝分享! 11/22 13:22
Carl: 恍然大悟!! 11/22 13:46
pauljet: 美女不能配帥哥要配矮子就是了飢餓遊戲的重點 木瓜之城女 11/22 14:13
pauljet: 雖不是美女 吸血鬼狼人都很高 11/22 14:14
niniokita: 真。希望的種子 XDDD 11/22 14:32
Davidgood: 推 11/26 09:29