看板 need_student 關於我們 聯絡資訊
1.科目:成人英語 2.地點:台北 3.時間:可議 4.希望待遇:600up 5.教師性別:男 6.學歷:荷蘭萊頓大學 行政管理系 7.連絡方式:如下 8.自介或經歷: Hi, I am Olav Schrama from the Netherlands. I studied politics at the Universi ty of Leiden and English is my second language because of my British mother. I now live in New Taipei City, eastern part of the Zhonghe district. For the pa st 2 years I have been tutoring English to Taiwanese Ivy League High school st udents from GEC MediGlobal and junior diplomats from the Ministry of Foreign a ffairs. I am fluent in reading, writing, speaking and listening English and Du tch. My TOEIC speaking score is 200 and writing score is 190. I have developed many lesson plans to help you with your English containing quizzes, Q&A, Role -playing, reading texts etc. I can also help you get a high TOEIC and TOEFL sc ore. I can meet you in person or go online for tutoring lessons. I do not charge an ything for the first hour, because it is important for a teacher and student t o be a good fit before committing to a regular lesson plan. My email: [email protected] My Line: bai_long007 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 42.72.212.173 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/need_student/M.1555344038.A.07A.html