看板 need_student 關於我們 聯絡資訊
1.科目:多益 托福 雅思 面試英文 英文會話 2.地點:台北捷運可達處 3.時間:可討論 4.希望待遇:750起 5.教師性別:男 6.學歷:荷蘭萊頓大學 7.連絡方式:如下 8.自介或經歷: I am Olav Schrama from the Netherlands and I have a Master Degree (MSc) in Pol itical Science from the University of Leiden. I live in New Taipei City, Yongh e District, and for the past 6 years I have been teaching English from kids to adults. Recently I helped 6 中華民國外交部 (MOFA) exam candidates become diplomats. I am currently employed by Taipei Municipal Datong Senior High school 臺北市立 大同高級中學 and NanShan High school 南山中學. I am fluent in reading, writing, speaking and listening English (英語) and Dut ch (荷蘭語). My TOEIC 多益 scores Reading and Listening: 990 Speaking: 200 Writing: 190 My teaching experience: - Taipei Municipal Datong Senior High school teacher (臺北市立大同高級中學) - TOEIC, TOEFL and IELTS teacher at Private NanShan High school (南山中學) - TOEIC teacher at Private Taibei High school (泰北高中) - OKE美語 English cram school teacher and summer camp - 中華民國外交部 (MOFA) English teacher to exam candidates for written and ora l exams - English conversation class with Taiwanese junior diplomats from 中華民國外交 部 (MOFA) - English interview preparation with Taiwanese Ivy League High school students from GEC Mediglobal - English language class for children and adults - Business English class, e-mails and presentation - English interview and application letter for University admittance (Bachelor , Master, PhD) - English interview and application letter for job placement - Private teacher about the Dutch Basic Civic Integration Exam - Private teacher about Western History, Politics and International Affairs Starting Fee: 750 NTD = 60 min. Hope to hear from you. My email: [email protected] My Line: Bai_Long007 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.136.138.6 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/need_student/M.1618403114.A.558.html