看板 need_student 關於我們 聯絡資訊
哈囉!我是來自歐洲的Hugo,我對教學非常的有熱情,我在台灣和香港、澳洲、英國有多 年的英文和法文教學經驗。我的教學模式傾向於較輕鬆的環境,我會引導及鼓勵你學習。 我們可以一起練習口說;也會引導你使用生活上真正會使用的文法和發音,讓你的口說更 自然流暢。 在任何情況下,我會根據你的程度及需求開始課程。若有任何學習英文或法文的需求都歡 迎聯絡我:) 期待薪資:800-1200依照課程內容調整 LineID: hugommn Email: [email protected] Hello ! My name is Hugo. I am a native French and fluent English speaker. I have been tutoring languages for more than 5 years in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia and t he UK. I offer both French and English tutoring. My goal as a teacher is to give you the keys to improvement by guiding, motiva ting and encouraging you to learn and practice by creating interesting and eng aging lessons. Together we can practice conversation, I’ll help you with grammar and prononc iation, as well as common expressions. We can also have formal lessons based around a specific goal, studying with a variety of documents. In any case, I will take the time to evaluate your level, and we will discuss your needs and expectation to create the lesson best suited to you. Feel free to contact me on line,by email for online lessons. Hope to hear from you soon ! Line ID: hugommn Email: [email protected] ----- Sent from MeowPtt on my iPhone -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 49.216.22.135 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/need_student/M.1685415513.A.5BB.html