看板 poetry 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Spring Scenery --Chian-wu Chen (陳千武, 1922-2012), translated by Hao-yuan Lo Hand over eyes I looked at the sun Noticing the sanguine veins on my palm I halted Stood still Embracing the spring with its breezy melodies Inhaling a full breath of spring into my bosom Following my desire I was reaching out my arms toward the fog-veiled Taiwan Strait The morning field today Was nevertheless as bright as a bowknot ribbon The water in the irrigation canal was flowing slowly Canna lilies had blossomed Displaying their yellow red buds neatly and prettily on the edge of the water Gentle and smooth The shadow-hoarding roots of reeds Scented in the virginal fresh air While palm leaves were dangling in my soul In such a shiny idyllic mood The narrow rice leaves were rubbing each other in the paddy, keeping the verdant ripples flowing over Yet, on the endless open road There was, deep down in my heart, a clip-clop sound striding through the dewy grass I seemed hear a rumbling noise made by marching soldiers from the dawn forest with their wet burgundy leather boots…… On the yonder side Around a glimmering small tower in turtledove color The War hung up a rainbow in this ever sobering moment of my life In the bountiful morning sunshine Spirits were on my stern frown…… In such a way, I would step onto this limitless straight road All the way through (April 22, 1942) --first published in Taiwan News, 1942. Chian-wu Chen, The Selected Poems of Chian-wu Chen, Taipei: Gueiguan Publishing Company, 2001, pp.13. 春色 --陳千武 (1922-2012)   罩手看太陽 看到掌紋的血紅 我停下來 站著 擁抱微風旋律的春 把春滿滿吸進 胸脯 隨著慾望向薄紗煙霧的台灣海峽伸長手臂的我 今朝的平野 卻像蝴蝶結緞帶那麼 明朗   埤圳的水緩慢地流著 美人蕉花開了 黃紅的花粒在水湄 整齊美麗地羅列著 輕輕  匿藏影子的蘆葦根 在處女般澄清的空氣裡很香 而我的靈魂裡 有棕櫚的葉柄在搖晃   以閃耀的田園情緒 磨擦稻田的細葉使綠色的小浪波流著 只是在無止境的大道上  拍達達踐踏著草露的我底思念深處 似乎聽到黎明的密林裡行軍的 士兵們濕透了的赤色 靴響……   遙遠的那邊 斑鳩顏色的小塔亮著的周圍 戰爭把霓虹掛在清明一時的生之上 朝陽 豐盈的光 正氣的額上有神在…… 就這樣我要向這條無止境的直線大道 一直走進去 (1942年4月22日) --1942年刊於《台灣新聞》 陳千武,《陳千武精選詩集》,(台北:桂冠,2001),頁13。 -- http://blog.roodo.com/kamadevas -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 98.206.162.66 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/poetry/M.1447219180.A.35A.html
kaifrankwind: 太多大寫 12/27 03:28
kaifrankwind: 分詞構句那種 以文法來說開頭本來就不用大寫 何況 12/27 03:33
kaifrankwind: 原詩也不適合大寫帶有的強烈力道 12/27 03:34
kamadevas: 很好的建議,多謝了! 12/29 11:32