看板 poetry 關於我們 聯絡資訊
A Guide to Reading Reading Trans Literature (for Cis People) (2015) Joshua Jennifer Espinoza We’re dying and we’re really sad. We keep dying because trans women are supposed to die. This is sad. I don’t have the words for my body so I’ll say I’m a cloud or a mountain or something pretty that people enjoy so if I die people will be like “Oh, that’s sad”. Be sad about that. It’s okay to be sad. It is sad when people die. It is sad when people want to die. I sometimes want to die but I don’t! I’m one of the lucky ones. You can feel happy about that. It’s okay to feel happy about that. Now pretend this is very serious: History doesn’t exist. My body doesn’t exist. There’s nothing left for you to be complicit in. It’s okay for you to feel happy about that. Now pretend I am crying right in front of you, opening that wound up just for you. Now pretend you can feel my pain. Now pretend something in you has been moved, has been transformed. Now pretend you are absolved. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.36.35.119 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/poetry/M.1708749786.A.702.html