看板 prozac 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I was in a deep existential crisis caused by my former intimate relationship. Doubting why I'm still living everyday when I woke up. Of course , those scars still hurt me badly. But I was inspired by《The Equalizer》 and found some meaningful priciples to protect till the flame of my life burns out or... -- Dear S I think I might make a foolish decision , but I'm going to kill somebody if necesary. Fortunately , 這個時態在意義上的分別我還沒有還給文法老師。 -- Sometimes some kind of justice must be sworn. No matter how much it cost. I belive I , myself , do have enough knowledge to take someone's life. And I don't care about if I have the right to do so or not. たとえ刺し違えてでもな。 -- さて、これぐらいは読めるんだろう。 なめてもらっちゃあこっちが困るんだ。 オレみたいなイカレた野郎と張り合うってのは、 それ相応な覚悟はもう決めたんじゃねえのか。 もう一度言うが、もしなにかあったら、必要があったら、 容赦なくぶっ殺しに行くからな。 ズル賢いお前なら、これはなにを意味するかはよーく分かるんだろう。 では、そのつもりでな。 -- Oh~làlà只是理智稍稍斷線而已 それがどうした? 沒什麼好怕的啦 只是我想我們都知道有某些種類的人不該活下去而已 不是嗎? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.36.85.91 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/prozac/M.1653755341.A.BF4.html ※ 編輯: KYORAN (218.172.29.194 臺灣), 05/29/2022 22:09:18