看板 prozac 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I still have to kill this cocksucker first , then I can get my own real rest in peace , before my burnt corpse became an artifact or a crap. As a Scorpio , I'm born to revenge and also die for revenging. That way make sense to me , to my concious and to what's in my mind now. -- Dear _. As I decided to kill this MDFKer , how you feel is no longer in my consideration. Just like what you're doing and what you've done to me. I must kill this MDFKer , it's just a simple buyback. You are a businessperson , aren't you? So I'm doing it in your way , let us bring this business back on the trail. I owe you a life , now I'm returning the favor to you. Business is business. You've gave me a non-negotiable option , and I , am planning to offer you a same one. Remember , things happened , always for a reason. -- Well , and speaking about you , cocksucker? Better watch your back , oftenly , of course. So I can take a clear shot to put a bullet in your head or give your rib , neck , throat and brain some quick stabs. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.36.64.26 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/prozac/M.1657037432.A.DC9.html
hesione: writing to her is exactly the proof that how the 07/06 12:16
hesione: person feel IS in your consideration. or you wouldn't 07/06 12:17
hesione: be writing it. don't give the person the satisfaction 07/06 12:19
hesione: if you're thinking about revenge. that's the opposite 07/06 12:19
hesione: manipulators enjoy the feeling of that you're under 07/06 12:21
hesione: their control without the need to lift one finger for 07/06 12:23
hesione: you. and they can brag to others as their achievement 07/06 12:24
hesione: pretending to complain about it. 07/06 12:26
Thank you for leaving comment below this insane posting , mi amigo. Wish I can call you right away to talk about this. But I have my awereness that I'm just a immature middle-aged psychopath. Actually , it is "almost" nothing to do with her. She ignored me for like a century. So this is not to her but for someone else. Eyes , multiple-accounts user. There's no privacy on the internet. I knew this...coward , has spying on me "here" for a while , maybe using her phone or laptop , since they have something. And screeshots MY posts to pick on her and mess with her , that's pretty much a behavior for being a dick , right? Well , maybe that's their own romantic business , who knows? But this...I don't even want to relate "it" as a human-being , "it" is really pissing me off. I just wanna get rid of this piece of sh...ort cake , to leave her and me alone , forever , by my own hands. Oh , right , and before I poisoning or lighting myself up. The "for fuck's sake" bucket list.
hesione: *enjoy the feeling that you're under their control 07/06 12:27
hesione: Revenge is not giving what they want. 07/06 12:30
The Equalizer has his own justice. Joker turned and got crazy just because he had a "one bad day". And I have both of them. I know we're not talking about action movie or comic book , I'm just a modern outlaw(redneck)who knows how to take somebody's life. Basically I don't have any usage to this woman , even for mocking. So , if there's someone who might try to manipulate me? I think the answer is kind of obvious. An eye for an eye. I think I'll give this scapegoat an eye or take an eye back for myself. Thank you for your concerning theeeeeeeese months. You're always my amigo.(BIG HUG)
hesione: that's still a form of manipulation that they'd do 07/07 02:46
hesione: such a meaningless thing. The best revenge is to not 07/07 02:47
hesione: give them the satisfaction of being able to bring you 07/07 02:47
hesione: or anyone that they tried to do so by involving you 07/07 02:48
hesione: *bring you down 07/07 02:48
Means...I've better don't give it any damn?
hesione: live your life as best as you could, even just to 07/07 02:49
hesione: enjoy the sun, or a drink or a cigarette. it means 07/07 02:50
hesione: more to you than those people. 07/07 02:51
hesione: that's the best revenge. 07/07 04:09
My life was fucked up by her , by them. Still drowning , my clock has stoped , no plan for living , middle-aged crisis , illed , drained ; etc. bunch of shits. Cigarettes sure are well functioning as scuba for me in this choking shithole but still not enough to keep me alive. I don't wanna die for doing nothing like this. I feel despaired toward my future also. That's why I have thoughts of ending myself , and need to get something big done before I died. At least I need to eliminate this MDFKer as my enemy. Of course I've considered something bigger , like , join the war perhaps , well , first of all , I can't get there , and I don't think they would recruit somebody who have no military-trained like me , Even I know how to use some simple firearms to take somebody's life , but WAR is way too far from just killing or dying. Ah...sorry , I'm a little tired , doing daycare without-pay for my granny recently , need some rest , bon nuit for now. ※ 編輯: KYORAN (218.172.33.47 臺灣), 07/07/2022 12:50:48