看板 prozac 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Finally I got a bit of peace in mind. After talking with my colleagues and ex-colleague, I got a rough idea about how to deal with this case. I just need a bit courage to call Labour Dept to report this case. We are not public servants, she cannot push us for the sake of 'public duty.' I know the public's health is important and I want to help out if I can. But now I cannot and I know these public servants in the hospital can do the work (they just stay in the AC office and order people to take the COVID-19 works.) A friend told me about her worries. She is doing her GRE and math just made her days miserable. She and I made a similar decision: skip the exam because we know we wont be able to write down anythig. We are in the same boat. Sort of. We are just heading towards different paths. A few years ago we had a long talk on the phone. She was about to leave India andI from Australia. We were talking about the life plans after we got back to Taiwan. We faced similar challenges and went through similar setbacks. Yet she is more faithful in Him and I am still f***ing around. Now she is sending a piece of Bible words to me everyday. Sometime it is nice to read but most of time I just feel it stupid. I had no idea why I was really buying into it when I was young (and stupid). Now I am cynical and realistic. I am trying Study with Me and Tomato Clock. It did not work for me because I just keep working on my study after the 25 minute span. But the music and the view are nice so I keep doing it. I am prepared to study for another year. 加油 -- Z ◢██◣ Z ◢█ˇˋ z ˊ██◤ ×Girafe aime rêver× -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 111.254.233.240 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/prozac/M.1659184842.A.5F6.html