看板 prozac 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Is anyone like us having to work tomorrow? Our superintendent always gets a different idea about how to run the hospital. Now we have evening clinics, and we will not have long holidays as everyone (?) does this year (due to the clinic schedule). My ENT doctor said I got sinusitis. Thankfully it was not COVID. Everyone got 3 sets of test kits today as too many people were infected with COVID. We were joking the holiday mode can be turned on immediately once you are positive. I am still feeling a bit physically weak so I will postphone my TOEIC practice for a little bit longer (I know I have loads of execuses). Everyone is talking about their CNY plans. My only plan is to stay at home alone and study. I do not have enough time to think if I would feel lonely. Maybe I will. But I might forget the loneliness if I am too busy with my study. I am not sure if I still have family. If I would make a wish, I want all of them to be killed in a car accident. I hate them all. I hate them all. -- Z ◢██◣ Z ◢█ˇˋ z ˊ██◤ ×Girafe aime rêver× -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 111.254.187.14 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/prozac/M.1674129555.A.C40.html ※ 編輯: superfreeman (203.68.96.125 臺灣), 01/20/2023 07:45:01